Bio of Morgan

Here's the detail about Morgan...

Morgan Burnedead (character)

Information

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Hair Color: White

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 165 cm

Weight: Undisclosed

Birthday: 16th December

Family: Mash Burnedead (younger brother), Regro Burnedead (adoptive father)

Professional Information

Status: Alive

Affiliation: Easton Magic Academy

Occupation: Student

Appearance

Morgan is a teenage girl with long white hair tied with long ponytail reach to her waist, with bright blue eyes. She is at the average height with voluptuous body. She have one magic mark line at her left eye that reach only to her cheek.

As a student, Morgan wears student uniform which consist a long sleeved black robe with white button shirt inside, a red tie, and a long black skirt. She got a pair of shorts white socks, with brown shoes that somewhat high heels.

Personality

Morgan is a kind, caring and cheerful girl, being a very nice person to almost anyone. She cared deeply for her family, thanking Regro for taking care of her so much and wanting to create a better society so she can have her brother to live a normal life even without magic. She even able to become kind toward us, respecting whoever she met. Morgan is very honest and straightforward, hardly tell lies even if she is secretive. But this side somewhat can make her brutally honest.

However, behind the perfect fine person personality, Morgan can be somewhat dangerous. She doesn't care about status as it was useless in her eyes unless those people can stand up for themselves. She can be manipulative toward others to those she hates, making them feel inferior. She like to torment those who think themselves as superior, before breaking them apart physically and mentally. Morgan's honesty grown to the point she is very confident about her own ability, even claiming that no one aside Mash can beat her. She always claim that she'd win no matter who her opponent is, as long as it not Mash.

Even so, Morgan remain true to herself when she claim she wanted a peaceful life. She went all that way to protect Mash as those without magic will be purged, even willingly so destroy anything or kill anyone that tries to harm him and their adoptive father. Morgan can be lazy and get bored really quick. If she lazing around, Morgan tend to eat potato chips and laying down somewhere else.

History

With unknown background, Morgan and Mash were found together by a man named Regro Burnedead. He take care of them ever since. Despite not fully knowing about their true capability, Regro still take care of them.

However, Morgan have limitless amount of magic energy while Mash have no magic energy at all. Regro make sure that no one found out about Mash to protect him, while Morgan will do her best to give Mash the life he deserve by enrolling at Easton Magic Academy.

Equipments

Wand - Like all mages, Morgan uses a magic wand.

Magic & Abilities

Copiez - Morgan's personal magic is currently Copiez, a magic that allow her to copy any kind of magic of those she touch or those who touch her. Morgan is capable of keeping the copied magic for 24 hours, before needing to touch or be touch again. It is unknown how many magic she could copy, but she cannot use the copied magic that is too complex for her, unless she study about it. This magic have lots of secret because Morgan choose to keep quiet about her personal magic.

Genius Intellect - Morgan is incredibly smart, as she is clearly a genius. Though she genius intellect is not natural, she study about everything in order to understand what is needed. She choose to outsmart her opponent, and keep her real ability hidden.

Immense Physical Abilities - Despite her appearance, Morgan is very powerful, but slightly weaker than Artoria and way below Mash. Her physical ability not came from magic, but constant training along with Mash.

Infinite Magic Energy - Through unknown means, Morgan is born with an infinite amount of magic energy. So this means she can never run out of magic energy, capable of continue to fight without needing to recharge her magic energy. But she usually hold back due no one strong enough other than Mash to make her go all out.

Trivia

• Like Mash, Morgan love cream puff. Both of them even fight each other if it means to get one. Though Morgan like to eat her cream puff with milk.

• Morgan is a perfectionist, making sure everything is organized well.

• It is unknown how she is not muscular even if she constantly training. "Never speak about her body structure unless you wanna die."