Bio of Artoria

Here's the detail about Artoria...

Artoria Burnedead (character)

Information

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Height: 171 cm

Weight: Undisclosed

Birthday: 16th December

Family: Morgan Burnedead (twin older sister), Mash Burnedead (younger brother), Regro Burnedead (adoptive father)

Professional Information

Status: Alive

Affiliation: Easton Magic Academy

Occupation: Student

Appearance

Artoria is a tall teenage girl with long bright blonde hair tied in braid and bun along with long bangs that passes her shoulders, with bright green eyes. She is at the average height, that slightly taller than Morgan, with voluptuous body, even more mature appearance than Morgan She have one magic mark line at her right eye that reach only to her cheek.

As a student, Artoria wears student uniform which consist a long sleeved black robe with white button shirt inside, a red tie, and a long black skirt. She got a pair of shorts white socks, with brown shoes that somewhat high heels.

Personality

Artoria is quite opposite than Morgan. She is cool minded, calm and excellent thinker. She is patient and wait to the right time where she can strike down her enemy. She is chivalrous and prideful, showing that she act similar to a knight than a mage. Artoria care dearly for her family, respectful toward Morgan and Regro, and acting protective with Mash to keep him safe.

While being cool and collected at the outside, Artoria is actually a shy person. Due living in isolation in order to protect Mash's secret as a Lackmagic, Artoria unable to interact with anyone properly unless they are close with her. Once enroll in Easton, Artoria always close by with Morgan.

Like Morgan, Artoria is confident with her own skill, capable of taking any kind of challenge. However, compare to Morgan, Artoria is much more protective toward Mash. While keeping her cool headed side, Artoria can be much more ruthless than Morgan.

History

With unknown background, Morgan, Artoria and Mash were found together by a man named Regro Burnedead. He take care of them ever since. Despite not fully knowing about their true capability, Regro still take care of them.

However, Morgan and Artoria have limitless amount of magic energy while Mash have no magic energy at all. Regro make sure that no one found out about Mash to protect him, while Morgan will do her best to give Mash the life he deserve by enrolling at Easton Magic Academy.

Artoria decide to go for a short journey to learn more about magic, before returning after she heard that Morgan attending Easton. Through a special exam and recommendation, after seeing her skill, Artoria is allowed to enroll in the school.

Equipments

Lance Wand - Artoria wield a wand that have similar design as a spear or lance.

Magic & Abilities 

Magic & Abilities 

Avalon - Artoria's personal magic allow her to summon weapons which imbued with light and holy magic. Because the weapons can be summoned into solid items, Artoria can use the lance like normal weapon. In normal stage, she can only summon lances. The more advance magic she use, the more different weapon she can summon.

Equip Magic - With this magic, it allows Artoria to equip weapons or clothes. She tend to keep her knight like attires within the "storage" and wear it when she face an opponent worth for her time.

Great Tactical Intellect - Aside being a smart person, Artoria is very smart when it come to combat.

Immense Physical Abilities - Despite her appearance, Artoria is very powerful, but way below Mash but slightly stronger than Morgan. Her physical ability not came from magic, but constant training along with Morgan and Mash.

Excellent Spearwoman - Due to her personal magic, Artoria is an excellent spear fighter. Because of this skill, she is claimed to be a knight than a mage.

Infinite Magic Energy - Through unknown means, like Morgan, Artoria is born with an infinite amount of magic energy. So this means she can never run out of magic energy, capable of continue to fight without needing to recharge her magic energy.

Trivia

• Artoria is known as knight than actual mage as she even use her own lance to attack than simply rely on magic.

• Like Morgan, Artoria's strength is still far below Mash, making the sisters unable to compete with Mash in term of raw strength.

(A/N: Artoria is not belong to me. She belong to VelzardSimp.)