Knight Mage

Just another day of Morgan's life as a student in Easton Magic Academy. Though her life will take turn to a more cheerful one as she get an unexpected visit from a relative. Morgan's twin younger sister, Artoria, was recommended to enroll in the same magic school and in the same House. Because Artoria is still new in the school, Morgan take her around the school. Though when they reach the owl barn, they met with a first year student from Adler.

(Afternoon)
(Burnedead Residence)

While Mash is outside, doing some work out, Regro is drinking some tea while looking at the picture again.

Regro: I never thought Artoria would be back so soon... But I am glad that my other little girl has returned. When I thought she'd be staying here to help me looking out for Mash, until she choose to go to Easton to be with Morgan.

He put the cup on the table, and look at the toys at the other side of the room. A wooden staff, a dumbell and a wooden lance.

(Flashback)

It shows few years back when the Burnedead siblings are still little. They are playing with each other with those exact toys.

Regro: Now, now, kids. Stop playing already, time for bed.

Morgan/Mash: Awww...

Artoria: Can't we play a little longer, Father?

Regro: Nope, it already ten o'clock by now. If you don't get enough sleep, then you won't grow up into a fine adult people.

After taking them to their bed, Regro can see them still holding their favorite toy despite they are sleeping.

Regro: They really love those toys.

He turn off the candle and close the door, letting the kids sleeping peacefully.

(Flashback Over)

He remembers back when they still little and always being so sweet to him, brightening his world and life.

Regro: I really wish I could go back to that time...

Just as he take another sip of the tea, Regro heard banging at the door yet again.

*door broken apart again*

Regro: Aaaaahhh!! Why, Mash?! Why it happen again?!

Mash: *holding the door again* Oh... I'm sorry, Pops.

Regro: *in mind* I am really hoping Morgan and Artoria come back home faster! Mash become more and more door breaking!

(Easton Magic Academy)
(Owl Barn)

Back at the owl back, the student who is known as Scrue Driv shows up in order to face Morgan for her Gold Coins.

Scrue: Well, well, well... I never thought that someone like you would be here. Looks like my luck has increased even more.

From the dust cloud, a muscular figure walk into the barn. Morgan recognize him from the house selection.

Morgan: You're...!

The male student smirk and take out his wand, aiming the wand at them and ready for a duel.

Scrue: Scrue Driv... A pleasure to be your acquaintances.

While taking Artoria around the school and show her around, Morgan encounter with another competitive student who is aiming for her coin. After the challenge from Orca and Lang, now it is from Adler.