Besting the Status

Morgan has successfully enrolled to Easton Magic Academy, become the top student among the transfer students. Morgan is placed in the House Orca, and she have met with some other students in the House. While she just started her life there, her goal remain the same. She wanted to create a world where Lackmagic like Mash could live peacefully without being opposed by the society. Though she only wish to help Mash.

(Morning)
(Easton Magic Academy)
(Hallway)

In the hallway, Morgan is walking through the area herself while holding a bunch books in her hands. While she got her bag, she tend to have her books held by herself.

Morgan: *in mind* It's just been yesterday since I transferred here, and starting my life as a student. All I have to do is to obtain Gold Coins, pass the selection exam and become a Divine Visionary.

As she make her way to the class, she meet with Iris.

Morgan: Good morning, Iris.

Iris: Good morning, Morgan.

Morgan: Have you done your homework?

Iris: *sweatdrop* I barely finish it... I can't believe they make a hard homework for first years...

Morgan: We're in the one of the most prestigious magic school in the entire world, of course they would give us some hard time to learn.

Iris: Mind giving me some help with my study?

Morgan: If I wanted.

Iris: Aww, don't be so cold!

Morgan: Today, we're learning how to ride brooms. I never ride one before.

Iris: You never? But you're pretty talented.

Morgan: What's the point of broom if you could wake?

Iris: Most people wouldn't walk... We have magic.

Morgan: And relying to magic way too much can cause a downfall to a mage.

Iris: Do you have to counter all what I said?

Morgan: Yes. This world always all about magic, but there are things that not even a mage could do. If we don't learn, then we'll never truly evolve.

Iris: You speak as if nothing is perfect.

Morgan: Oh, I guess I said too much. But Iris, just a reminder... Don't use the word "perfect" with me. The word does exist, but what it is in the world does not.

Iris wanted to ask why Morgan says "perfect thing doesn't exist" but she knew that Morgan won't just say it. Even so, Iris do try to get along with Morgan, which is a success as they become friends since start of the school.

(Field)

The Orca first year students are all at the field with Eddie. They have a set of broom placed there so they could use them for the class.

Eddie: Today, we will be learning how to ride a broom. As you know, broom has become a daily transportation for mages. I believe continuing students already could ride brooms. Is there anyone in the transfer students who couldn't ride or never ride a broom?

Among the students, only Morgan raise her hand.

"What is this? The top transfer student never ride a broom?"