Hanging Out

During her time at the academy, Morgan is learning more about other kind of magics and how they works. Aside that, she also learn how magic can counter another magic. During the weekend, Morgan was challenged by an upperclassmen, Blade Gehenna. While it seems to be a tough fight, the fight ended quickly with Morgan able to counter what Blade does and he choose to quit the fight, rewarding Morgan with a Gold Coin. But then, an unexpected visit coming to Morgan.

(Afternoon)
(Field)

After winning against Blade, Morgan look at her second Gold Coin before putting it away.

Morgan: I better go back to the dorm first, I'm hungry.

When she turn around to leave, Morgan stops when she sense another presence in the area. Coming out from the bushes, it is no other than Rayne.

Morgan: Rayne-kun.

Rayne: I've seen you battle firsthand. That explains things that happened at the other class before.

Morgan: *tilt her head* Hmm?

Rayne: Now that I know what your magic is, how about we fight for the coins?

Morgan: Eh?

While she surprised by this unexpected development, Morgan just ready her wand. She is indeed powerful but she never once look down on anyone. Rayne take out his wand, before he put down his hand.

Rayne: Though that I would say if I really dare to fight you.

Morgan: What do you want, Rayne-kun?

Rayne: Nothing, I was just observing your fight with that senior of yours. Looks like you got two Gold Coins now.

Morgan: So you actually wanted to duel me so you can get my coins?

Rayne: I only have bronzes and silvers. That won't be enough to make the same worth.

Morgan: I see... But Rayne-kun, if you wanted to bet on your Coin, I don't mind facing you.

She walk to him and look closely at his face, though Rayne remain unfazed.

Morgan: I like strong people.

She stand up properly before waving at Rayne, and left the area. Rayne turn to Morgan who walking away, even wondering why she always be so cheerful all the time.

(Time Skip)
(Easton Magic Academy)
(Library)

Inside a library, Morgan is walking around at the upperfloor

Inside a library, Morgan is walking around at the upperfloor. She got some books in her hands as she looking for me.

Morgan: Dark magic research... Dark magic research... Ah, there it is.

When she get to the shelf, Morgan look up and sees the book she looking for is up there. Morgan trying to reach the book, even when she tip-toe.

Morgan: *in mind* Ugh, I can't reach it... I should use magic, but I kinda prefer use my own body...