Chapter 3

J E N N I E

Jennie felt as though a ball of lead had been lifted off her chest when she spot Lisa. She was sitting in a chair in front of the desk, staring up at the Korean with wide, brown eyes. Her straight, ash-blonde hair are neatly tucked behind her ears as they frame her beautiful face. The Thai’s cute little nose has a dusting of pink over it and her lusciously full cupid’s bow mouth is forming a little O.

The relief she felt at seeing Lisa was suddenly replaced with a rush of a foreign desire and her body took on a mind of its own. Jennie walked over to her, grasped Lisa’s shoulders to pull her up, and sealed her mouth over hers. The taller woman’s arms immediately circled the Korean’s waist as her body melted into Jennie’s.

Jennie reached one hand into Lisa’s silky hair and clenched it tight, holding the Thai actress in place while she devoured her sweet mouth. Her other hand slid down Lisa’s back and plastered the latter against her.

Since the other woman was taller, Jennie wanting to get closer moved her hand at Lisa’s nape, anchoring herself suddenly that Lisa had to grabbed on her waist tighter to balance herself, pressing their mouths firmly.

Jennie fucking love how Lisa fit against her. The Korean ran her tongue along the seam of her lips and Lisa’s head fell back as she opened. When her tongue touched just the tip of the Thai’s tongue, Lisa let out a tiny moan and fuck…she tasted almost like melted chocolate and Jennie’s one hundred percent sure that it’s not because Lisa’s been eating it. It’s her. Just Lisa. Blood rushed in her ears as it travelled down to her core. She was seconds away from pushing Lisa up against the nearest wall and burying her tongue inside the other woman.

The clearing of a throat broke through the cloud of lust and Jennie’s head jerked up, swinging towards the sound. Damn. She’d completely forgotten they weren’t alone. Loosening her grip, she allowed Lisa to slid off her body, but she kept her hand securely around the Thai’s wrist, holding her close.

“Doesn’t seem like chemistry is going to be a problem for you two,” Jisoo drawled. Jennie glared at her, and her manager simply grinned back.

Glancing up at Lisa, she smiled tenderly and was rewarded with two shallow dimples that pop when those pump lips curved upward.

“Did you sign, ae-in?” Lisa shook her head, eyes still locked on Jennie’s face. She frowned and turned to glare at Jisoo and Rosé.

“What the hell?”

“Calm down, Jendeukie,” Jisoo said, holding her hands up in surrender.

“We were just getting to that part when you showed up and ravaged her.”

Jennie’s expression turned lethal, and she silently held out her hand, not trusting herself to speak. Rosé snatched up the folder Lisa dropped to the floor and shove it toward Jennie as Jisoo handed her another stapled stack of papers.

“Let’s finish this, then we can get to know each other,” she tells Lisa gently.

She laid the contracts on the desk and grabbed a pen, scrawling her signature.

Almost in slow motion, Lisa tore her gaze away and bent over the desk to sign her own name as well. The Korean’s eyes dropped to those perfect ass and her mouth watered at the thought of having her hands on those bottom cheeks as she thrust her face between Lisa’s legs.

Daughter of a bitch in heat!

Lisa straightened and as soon as she placed the pen down, Jennie held her hand. Dragging Lisa away, she called over her shoulder, “I’ll send you the revised script tomorrow, then, get me the filming schedule ASAP.”