Chapter 4

L I S A

Meeting Jennie wasn’t anything like she thought it would be. Lisa figured the most she could hope for was a quick read to gauge their chemistry. Running a few lines together to see if they have that extra special something that takes a movie from good to great.

A serious spark was the only way a no-name actress like her would ever have the chance to be a leading lady opposite Jennie Kim—especially in her first ever modern romantic role. How it snowballed into all of this she doesn’t understand. That kiss in Rosé’s office was completely unexpected, in the best possible way.

A trip to the Korean’s home in Daegu was a close second. But moving in and giving her complete control over Lisa’s life? Along with the right to punish her however Jennie likes?

“Yeah, no.”

“Yeah, no?” the brunette echoed, head tilting to the side with full pink lips curved up at the corners in a tiny grin.

“I’m hoping that’s a yes and not a no.”

“Nope. Nuh uh. No way,” Lisa growled, placing her hands on her hips, and forced herself not to stomp a foot in frustration.

Looking like she doesn’t have a care in the world, Jennie leaned back and stretched her legs out on the lounger. Threading her fingers together behind her head, she asked, “Which parts do you have a problem with?”

She figured it’s easiest to start from the top and work her way down to the biggest issues. “I can’t just move in with you. While it might feel like we’ve known each other forever, we legit just met like two seconds ago.”

Jennie smiled wide with satisfaction. “You feel like you’ve known me forever?”

“Of course, I do! I’ve had a huge crush on you for years.” Lisa’s hand flew up to cover her mouth when she realized what she had just admitted. She was completely embarrassed, and judging by how hot they felt, she was sure her cheeks were bright red.

Jennie’s expression was gentle, dark eyes held so much warmth as she stared up at the Thai actress.

“It’s probably a good thing we’re just meeting now. If we’d met back then, it would’ve been torture to stay away while I waited for you. You would’ve been irresistible, knowing you had a crush on me, baby. I would not want to corrupt you.”

Jennie’s confession eases some of her embarrassment, but her cheeks stay heated...just for an entirely different reason. It’s thrilling to know the brunette’s reaction to her was so strong. It made Lisa want to jump Jennie right there and then, but there’s still a lot for them to talk about before she can give in to the urge.

Lisa definitely couldn’t think straight when they were that close.

“Yeah, and moving in with you the day we met would’ve been a big no-no.”

“True,” Jennie conceded. “But you’re here now, living on your own in a foreign country, so there isn’t anything stopping you from living with me. Is there?”

The blonde mulled it over for a minute, thinking about her tiny studio apartment in a not so great neighborhood. Does she really want to turn down the opportunity to live in a gorgeous beach house with Jennie freakin’ Kim just to go back there?

“Okay, I’ll move in.”

“I’m glad you see it my way.” The Korean’s smile turned triumphant, even though she tries to hide it.

“Now, what else from the addendum is bothering you?”

“I don’t have a problem with the part about not touching other men…” Feline eyes burned a hole into her. “…and women.” she hurriedly added.