Chapter 5

J E N N I E

M warning

“Before I have the chance to break a rule, I want to feel what it’s like for you to spank me.” Lisa provocatively said.

Jennie shook her head.

“It wouldn’t be the same, babe.” She grinned and boldly slip both hands under to grab Lisa’s ass and squeezed.

“It’s not just about the spanking. I can smack your ass during sex any time, but being punished…” She trailed off, herself not knowing quite how to describe it. “It’s just different.”

Lisa cocked her head to the side and studied Jennie for a moment.

“You don’t want to spank me, right now?” the blonde asked.

Lisa’s face was a mask of innocence, and nothing in her tone indicates anything but curiosity. However, Jennie saw right through her. The younger was trying to goad the brunette and it’s fucking adorable. It suddenly occurred to Jennie that Lisa hadn’t realized she was so transparent to the Korean. And Jennie was not about to clue Lisa in just yet since she had a feeling this was going to work highly in her favor.

Her hands glide around from the Lisa's backside to her thighs and slowly work their way up until just the tips of her fingers were under the blonde’s skirt. Lisa’s breathing picks up almost imperceptibly but it’s enough to draw Jennie’s eyes to her chest. The brunette can see the trace of those little nipples hardened and poking against Lisa’s clothes. She can’t fucking wait to see those uncovered. She licked her lips in anticipation of sucking them. And Jennie intends to make that happen as soon as possible.

Jennie lifted her gaze and leaned in close until she could feel Lisa’s breath on her lips.

“There are plenty of other things I can do to convince you that you’re mine, ae-in.” Her hand inches higher.

“Spanking isn’t the only way to get you wet and begging for me.”

Lisa’s breathing hitches when finally, finally Jennie’s fingers reached her center and the brunette lightly draw one up the center of her panties. Lisa’s mouth parts and Jennie meld their lips together, her tongue immediately pushing in to taste her. She groaned as she was once again drowned in Lisa’s sweetness. That smooth flavor reminded her so much of melted dark chocolate. She would bet her next royalty check that Lisa’s pussy has the same sweetness.

“Your panties are soaked, baby,” the older woman rumbled against the younger’s lips. Then she dipped a finger beneath the fabric and felt how slick Lisa was, arousal coating her digit. Hearing Lisa whimpered a yes, she pushed inside her opening, testing and have to work it in. The blonde's so fucking tight, and Jennie was going to make sure she’s good and ready before she gives the Thai the fucking she needs.

When her finger went in a little deeper, she hit a barrier, and it made Jennie’s body freeze as her own pussy throbs almost painfully and she felt like she might cum right then and there. At the moment, she doesn’t give a damn how embarrassing it will be to cum without Lisa even laying a finger on her. She has plenty more orgasms for the blonde.

The Korean suspected Lisa was the same as her, untouched, but having it confirmed made Jennie’s need to claim her come roaring through inside her. To be sure, she pulled back and look into the younger’s beautiful, lust glazed eyes.

“Lisa. Baby, is this your first time?”

The Thai didn’t seem to hear her at first, so she asked again. Some of the fog dissipated and Lisa’s cheeks burnt red.

“Yes.” Lisa’s expression crumpled, becoming crestfallen.

“Does that change things?”

Jennie closed her eyes and rested her forehead against Lisa’s as she took a deep steadying breath.