^*'~1~'*^ (edited)

Why do I exist, if nobody loves me, what was I made for?

Those were questions that I'd ask myself every day, and although I never found an answer, I'd never dare to, I didn't want an answer anyway, I was already broken enough.
**********************************
After years of being a celestial dragon slave, they finally had the decency to sell you off. Good for them.
Well, you were going to get sold as a slave for someone else, but you'd rather that than work for the dragons, your turn was coming up shortly, and you looked around at the people around you, some with tears streaming down their faces, you also didn't want this but, who knows maybe someone better, that would treat you better would rescue your sorry butt.
"Slave 6969, stand up."
You heard your number getting called out, your future awaits you, the same as everyone there, hoping it was better than your past life, nothing could be worse, Right?
Every step, every breath, every door, was closer, you didn't know how to feel, everyone there was just as mean to you then the celestial dragons.
"Next we have a female human!"
*~'doffy pov'~*
"Young master, the sabaody human auction is over there." 
The little baby 5 squealed.
"Fufufu, well I am keen on getting a slave for me but- let's go why not."
Slaves, I've had many in the past, but something was itching me to purchase one.
"Maybe I'll use her for fun, fufufu."
"Her? Are you planning to get a female?"
Doflamingo looked back at Baby 5 with a monstrous grin on his face, implying that was exactly what he wanted, doffy was a man who got what he wanted when he wanted, so whoever was bought by him, better get ready to work for him as long as he wants.
.
.
.
The stoplight shone on your face as you proceeded to walk onto the stage, you looked around slowly adjusting to the light, disgusted by the number of people wanting to buy someone. Well, they could just want to adopt someone but they're many more ways to do that.
Looking up, your eyes caught a pink feathered coat, the man was quite tall,  lean, and hot-  no way if he was in here that he was bad news!
"A female human, once a celestial dragon slave, well disciplined for 14 whole years just to become yours, virginity still in her blood, What will we start bidding at I guess 500 000 bellies!"
.
.
"She looks good."
"Fufufu, indeed she does, I might get her, plus she was a slave of the world nobles."
"I kind of feel bad she has been there for 14 whole years, i wonder how old she is."
Baby 5 wasn't as cruel as her boss, she still had some dignity in her.

"I guess I nearly feel bad fufu."
"800 00!"

"900 00!"
"1 000 000!"
"5 000 000!"
10 000 000!"

the numbers went up and up, while tears swarmed your eyes, thinking about who would claim you as theirs, all you could hope for is it was someone who would treat you well,
but Beggers cant be choosers.
'do they ever stop?' you thought, they were truly in the millions now, but at least you were worth a good amount.

*'~doffy pov~'* 
"People want the girl!"
"that is true."
"she looks perfect," I say while licking my lips.

"1 billion berries!"
you gasped in terror-well everyone did.
"1 billion berries! anyone going higher!?"
you looked up at the corner of the room to see where the person
who called out such a horrendous number- it was-
Donquixote 
doflamingo.
.

.

.

you got escorted off of the stage, heavily screaming, 'Why me, why did he have to pick me?!'
your chains were taken off, every step to the light, every step closer to seal,
Your 
fate.

before you know it,
you stand right before Doflamingo himself,
"fufu, what's your name woman?"

he wasn't  as scary as people stated,
but he certainly bet you in everything, speed, strength, intelligence, you get what I mean,
right?

"Answer me when I talk to you."
This time his voice sent a shiver down your spine.
it was so deep and cold, this told you he wanted an answer now.

"i-its y/n sir.."
You were surprised that you could even speak let alone barely tremble while talking, 
to be honest.

"fufu, good."
you do not know what he meant by good, but it was best
you didn't know.

"behehehe, she looks worth the money!"
a very ugly-looking man with snot running down his nose made that statement,
everyone in doffys crew did not look ok, the people who looked half as good, a man with steak on his face, and a woman with yellow and orange locks pointing out of her head.

After a few minutes, we departed off the island of Sabaody, on a ship that looked like a flamingo.

while everyone went inside you chose to stay out but, that wouldn't be allowed by the "young master" so you had to chill inside with them, you found a very intricate painting and stared at it for a bit before a voice broke your concentration.

"Kitty, it's dinner time~"
that voice behind you would always make you gulp, doflaimgo isn't a man whose thoughts can be read easily, and that scared you a lot.
'why can't I just be alone?'
he dragged you into the ship's dining room and you were forced to sit next to him.
Everyone started to eat while you just sat at the table, slightly hungry,
he noticed this and took no time to call you out.
"kitt; why aren't you eating?"
you replied with a simple.
"im not hungry."
you already ate some, stale crackers, well only 2 of them, but you were used to eating food
like that.
"eat.now."
that cold voice hit you again, oh no.
"y/n, look at me."
you realized you were still looking at the table, you created an outburst that shocked everyone.
"I'm sorry!"
everyone just looked at you weirdly until the man with the good shoes started to talk.
"Don't be."
this is not the Doflamingo you were told, he was interpreted as, cruel, mean, a person you would never approach.
"ok.. I'll eat."
you took a slice of pizza and a bit of mark was left on it as you chewed on the piece.
'This is AMAZING!'
it was quite obvious you loved it because the slice was gone in seconds.
"it looks like you enjoyed it."
you gave a "I want more" nod while you got handed another slice.
.
.
.
After a while of stuffing your face with pizzas and other foods that caught your interest, you made it to your destination, a really beat up and trashed island, you think you loved the flamingo ship better, but soon you swallowed your own words when you entered the palace like mansion, you looked around in awe, but the boat still had a special place in your heart.

"Follow me my kitten."
you followed him into a room with a lot of self-portraits,
'please don't tell me this is his room.'
"Welcome to our room."
the way he emphasized that we made it clear that I was sharing a room with him.
it was well furnished and had a king-sized bed with four bedposts.
"Now, you need a shower, you don't smell the best."
you nodded and followed him to the bathroom where he suddenly got undressed, you made a squeak and covered your eyes.

"don't, because you're going to be in the same state."
he slowly also removed your clothes and went into the ready tub of water, and the tub was massive, you could swim in there, he picked you up and put you into the tub,
he put some soap on his hands and lathered it on your back.
'this feels great.'
he then went up and down your arms, then started to massage your breasts.
'shit, what is he doing..'

you resisted moaning, but he said something that caught you off guard.
"Are you enjoying this?"
"y-yes."
"fufu, good."
.

.

.

after that he left early leaving you in the tub alone, you stayed for a bit then got out, put a towel on, and left the bathroom.
"sir?"
no answer but you saw a new change of clothes on your bed.
'new clothes! cool!'
you put the clothes on and slept.

End of chapter
^*'~1~'*^

word count 1314

ᴄᴏʀᴀᴢᴏɴ What was I made for? (Doflamingo x reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें