^*'~2~'*^

TW: lemon

The next morning you found yourself on the bed, but you Rember sleeping on the ground.
you sit up and notice a pink feather on the sheets.
"he must have put me here."
.

.

.

"kitty dear, masters here!"
you looked at the door and saw Doflamingo at the door.
"good morning sir Doflamingo." you got up and gave a slight bow.
"morning, how did you sleep?"
"good thank you, do you need anything."
"yes, i need you."

'me? why me?'
"yes, um-"
"you are becoming my personal maid, from now on."
'i knew there was a catch.'
"yeah, ok."
"your starting today."
"ok."
"please say ok master."
"ok.. master."
you followed him to a room with maid dresses and handed you one to wear.
"here wear- this one!"

you looked in the shiny mirror in the dressing room looking yourself in the dress,
it was quite short, just covering your crotch area, it made you quite uncomfortable, the frills on the bottom did give a good add on as well as the tint of pink instead of the normal black maid dresses, it did match well with the white, the velvet so silky smooth, a print of a flamingo on the left side of the chest, also caught your attention.
and to finish it off a fake pink flower nuzzled into my hair.
"do you like it."
the voice behind you gave you a little shock, you jumped causing the dress to float up, revealing your behind.
"sorry master doflamingo, um i like it but can i have it a bit longer."
you felt him dry humping you while you looked down onto the ground.
"i don't think you need to change it, it looks per~fect" he dragged on the perfect which made you, more uncomfortable.
"master doflamingo, i don't feel comfortable..."
he kept bumping into you from behind.
"what you think doesn't matter, now why don't we get going, you have a special job."
"ok master."
.

.

.

you went to the kitchen since you were summoned, hopefully it isn't someone bad.
"hello..."
you turned to see a lady, in a dotted purple dress, and a rose in her wavy brown hair.

"hello, you must be, y/n, right?"
"yes that's me."
"good, I'm just going to tell you what your going to need to complete."
you nodded and listened in.
"every donquixote executive has a personal maid who makes their meal for dinner, currently it is 4pm so dinner will be in two hours exactly, if you do not have you meal by, 6pm then that will have a penalty for it, but today you are lucky enough, to serve young master."
'more like unlucky.'
"for dinner tonight, today is Wednesday and every Wednesday, you serve him lobster, Do not feed him barbecue!"
the sudden change of tone startled you.
"I repeat do not serve him barbecue, unless you wish for your demise."
"ok, i wont serve him barbecue."
"things to remember, do not serve him barbecue and on every Wednesday, lobster is the meal your aiming for, now ill let you get to work, there will be some more maids coming over to prepare, meals as well so be cautious, we have had many maids who have been sabotaged, other maids for various reasons, even though it wasn't your fault you're still getting the penalty for it, anyway the recipe is on the table, good luck!"

the woman left leavening you with the recipe to follow, you picked it up and read the instructions and ingredients

Lobster TailsSalt and PepperButterGarlic ClovesPaprikaThymeRosemaryParsley
▢4 lobster tails▢▢1/4 cup melted▢3 minced▢1/2 teaspoon ▢1 teaspoon minced▢1 teaspoon minced▢
1 teaspoon chopped Instructions Preheat the oven to broil or 500 degrees.
Start by
 preparing the lobster. Using kitchen shears butterfly the tail by cutting down the center.
 Loosen the meat and pull the lobster meat upward. Salt and pepper the meat and set on a baking sheet. In a small bowl whisk together the melted butter, garlic,
paprika, thyme, rosemary, and parsley.
Spread evenly on each lobster tail.
Broil the lobster tails for about 8-10 minutes or until the meat is opaque and lightly brown on the top. Serve with melted butter if desired.