^*'~6~'*^

Every minute that we grew closer it got colder and colder, thanks to the warm clothes it wasn't unbearable.

"Why don't you come inside y/n-chan" little baby 5 spoke, she was a bit bossy, but you could tell she was being genuine about it.
"It's cold out here and you may catch a cold."
"Alright, I'll come back in, just for you."
It surprised you have fast you had adapted to the outside world, from being a slave for just over 14 years, maybe it was in your blood.
.

You followed baby 5 inside, and was met by doflamingo.
"Oh, baby i was about to look for you, where have you been."
"Why are you calling me baby... don't call me that."
"Why shouldn't i, when you are going to become my future queen."
My eyes widened in shock, 'what the hell does he mean by that, I'm not fucking going to be that cunts queen.'
"No way, just leave me alone, no way in hell I'm being your queen after what you did to me."
"Fufufu, I own you, so you're become it whenever i want."
"Fuck you." You spat at him and walked off.

You could notice he was getting unapproachable by the second, the veins on his forehead growing bigger and bigger, you just stayed away from him not wanting to know why, you really didn't want to be raped again.

"Y/n."
Imogen hovered above you with the biggest smile ever, you got scared out of you mind and fell.
"Omg, Imogen!"
"Whoopsies, sorry."
She bent down to help you off the ground, you got up and dusted yourself off before she started to talk again.
"I'm sorry girle, its just that i haven't seen you in a long time, where have you been?"
I could not tell her, but how about i did, how about i escape from him, then i'd finally be free.
'i really thought i could trust him, love him but i guess i was very wrong.'
"Imogen, I want to leave this place, doflamingo has locked me up for a week straigh with no food or water and i dont feel safe anymore."
The colour in her eyes faded, as she gasped not beliveing what she had heard.
"Y/n, I'm so sorry, of coarse ill help you, the second we get on the island you run as fast as you can."
"Ok, thank you, have far are we?"
"5 minutes."
You nodded and got ready to run, you never wanted to be with that demon, never in you life you had to get away from him as soon as possible...
.

.

.

"Alright Imogen, i-i guess this is it.."
You and Imogen stand face to facesaying your goodbyes, you couldn't serve under him not anymore, unlike with the celetial dragons, you knew were to escape, if what he did afected you that much then you could not experiance it anymore.
"Yeah, I hope to see you again, bye.."
You gave her the biggest hug and jumped off the boat and ran your feet crunching under the snow.
"Go y/n, go find what you are made for!"
Those words made you feel warm inside, maybe i could find what i was made for, my purpose..
You left everything behind, all your belongings, all you needed was you- and that coat so i dont freeze to death.
I ran to hide in a cave, i would stay there until help.
"I hope someone finds me."
You looked outside the cave to see everyone getting off, but more in a panic.
You realised what was happening when doflamingo screemed your name.
"Where is y/n, if you doing find her i will kill all of you!"
"oh no.."
After a few minutes the shouting died down- literally, looking around the corner the snow was dyed red, dead bodies slauterd everywhere.
"Oh no, all because of me i should just show myself and maybe all will be healed... no i have to." You waited 5 more minutes then came out, walkning in the snow.
.
"Marine code, 01746, Rosinate- commder from HQ."
In the distance you spot the donquixote pirates, and Corazon sitting against a chest, him and Doflamingo pointing guns at each other.
'Corazon no..'
"Captain of the donquixote pirates, Doflamingo, I've been working undercover to prevent a tragedy of your making, that has been my mission."
"I took this a marine, I lied to you- sorry, i didn't want you to hate me, that's all."

^*'~Law pov~'*
I could not believe what he was saying, 
'Why are you saying this, now, I already knew, of course I knew."
I suddenly heard gladiuses voice and stopped thinking to listen in.

"An apology? You really think we will show mercy on you now!"
"I don't have the patients for your insipid little jokes, so you better answer my questions now!"
I Began to feel worried when i heard doflaimgo yell at corazon, 
'why, why did he want the ope-ope fruit so much!'
"Where is the ope-ope fruit and where is law!"

"The ope-ope fruit, its long-gone law ate it all up."
Everyone gasped confused of what he just said.
"In other words, he is powerholder, that's how he was able to get out of the cage."

"Leave him alone now, Law is free now!"
Bang
~
You paused in fear while doflamingo shot his own brother, his own fucking biological brother, know you finally knew what he was capable of.
"corazon.. no."
Bang
Bang
Bang
'Stop please!'
Bang
Bang
Bang
'Please that's enough he is already hurt!"
Bang
Bang
Bang
After 9 whole shots, doflamingo finally, tears streamed down your face like waterfalls,
'Why, why would he kill his own brother for a stupid devil fruit, they are useless absolutely useless, i hate devil fruits, i despise them i loath them i-'
You stopped when your realized they were walking back to the ship, but also spotted a marine warship- this was your chance, I'd rather become a marine then run alone.
With all you strength you ran as fast as you could falling over into the cold snow but getting right back up again over and over hoping doflamingo wouldn't spot you.
"Please help, please ill do anything."
A marine spotted me and notified the vice admiral.
"Vice admiral tsuru miss, a lady is asking for help should we help her?"
"...Let her on board."
Just the second she accsepeted doflamingo spotted you and even from the farest distance you could see the veins on his forehead.
"Quick please!"
"Here grab this rope and hold on as hard as you can."
"Yes, thank you."
Time was thin one of doflimgo executives hedding for you, while you held onto the rope, he pulled you up but it wasn't fast enough, they were going to catch you, so you musterd up the upper body strength and climed up the rope.
"Come on one more."
You made one more climb and and made it, but noticed you opened up the wound on your leg.
"Ow, but thank you so much you don't know what this means to me, please may i know why you-are?"
I looked at her stern face, but knew that she was a nice person in the inside, you just felt it.
"I am, vice admiral, Tsuru, and it's my plesure."
"Thank you madame, I owe you my life!"
She turned around and started to walk away, she suddenly started to speak again.
"No problem, Men!"
"Yes vice admiral Tsuru!"
"Please make y/n feel welcome before we attack the donquixote pirates, from stupid sengoku's orders..."
She mumbed the last part the headed inside.
"You are quite the lady, your so pretty."
You turned around and saw a marine, a bit of blush came up on your face while you gave an answer.
"Thank you for the compliment, but I'm not all that pretty."
"Don't you say that, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."
"Don't push your limits rookie."
A tall man with a verry defined jawline stood behind you, you had to say he looked quite intimating with his red attire included.
"Sorry captain Akainu sir!"
"You didn't have to do that sir it was alright."
"Don't tell me what to do woman, he was breaking rules and i had to tell him off."
"Oh, i'm sorry."
"Don't be, im hopeing your becomeing a marine by comeing onto this boat."

He was like reading my mind.
"Yes, i actually was going-"
"Ill do it for you, big chance you will be accepted."
"Thank you sir!"
"I'd be thanking the nurses for helping that bleeding leg of yours."
You looked down to see your blood seeping through your clothes, your leg was become numb anyway, but you kept ignoring it.
"Oh yeah where-"
"Its 2 rights and a left from the hallway inside that door."
'Could he actually stop cutting me off like that.'
"Thank you."

End of chapter 
^*'~6~'*^

A/N: Again the dialogue part was all from my memory and YouTube cuz i dont have enough time 4 Crunchyroll anyway i hope u enjoyed bye.