^*'~4~'*^

you woke up to... some nice abs, some nice hot chiseled abs.

This was not ok, even though he bought you raped you manipulated you couldn't find the heart to hate him, not even in the slightest, the words 'Stockholm syndrome' kept on repeating in your head, it's like he was using his, unbreakable charm on you.

Every time you looked at him, your heartbeat goes faster and faster, and every touch burned through your skin, it was like you were falling for him.

'what is wrong with me.'
.

.

.

"good morning my kitten."
Before you knew it he had also woken up from his slumber.
"Morning, doffy."
You looked at his face softy, while his hand touched your cheek, our faces slowly approached each other, we finally kissed and It was so good, it was finally like he was kissing me, like he felt feelings for me, not because he just, was making me feel good about myself, it tasted quite disgusting because of the morning breath but, the happiness involved canceled it out.

I opened my eyes and saw him slightly blushing, you earned some blush too, while you both stared into each others eyes.
"doffy, i-i love you."
I did not just say that, but I did he looked at you his eyes widening slightly,
'Shit i shouldn't of done that; it like my mouth moved on its own, but this isn't doflamingo's doing.
"I love you too y/n and I don't what to lose you, so don't you dare escape from me, ever!"
You nodded and he hugged you extremely passionately, was this a dream?
.

.

.
You both got out of bed and doflamingo his normal attire, and he looked absolutely amazingly Hansome in it, you didn't wear anything special though, at least nothing but a sundress with long sleeves and some stockings.

Before he left, he came up to you giving a peck on your lips, and left you without a word, you just decided to just wander around, soon after.

Nothing unusual was happening everything seemed normal, normal until you were shoved into a nearby room, 'Corazon?!'
"What, aren't you Doflamingo's brother!?"
"Shhh!"
He covered your mouth with his hand, silencing you.
"don't shout."
 pushing his hand away, you wondered what he wanted.
"What do you want sir?"
"Please don't call me that, its Corazon."
"Ok Corazon, what do you need?"
"What happened with law? did he get hurt?"
"Oh yeah, you threw him out the window, well his nose was bleeding and also blood was coming from his forehead, why did you throw him anyway?"
You did wonder why, did law do something bad or was he being just a flat-out jerk, well your question was luckily about to be answered.
"Listen I only did that because he doesn't know what he is getting himself into."
"What do you mean?"

"doflamingo isn't the guy who you think he is, yes he may be marked as cruel, but he is way past that."
"ok, so what do you want me to do about it?"
Why did he want me? out of all people especially, was I special, well of course I am im the best.
"I want you to help me get law far, far away from doflamingo, he isn't a trusted man, and law is not old enough to be dragged into his antics."

Thinking for a minute, it was true doflamingo was a threat, mostly for a little boy, doffy may manipulate him into things but you were more interested in him loving you then law but, law is the one you gave the bracelet to, you did hope he kept it and had not taken it for granted.

"Ok, I'll help."
"Yes, thank you."
"Anyway, I thought you were mute?"
"That's just an act."
"Oh."
'Why the fuck was he acting mute, well that is something ill may never know.'
.

.

.
A few hours went by, and you were strolling in the garden when Imogen appeared.

"Hi, Imogen."
"Hey, girl!"
you both exchanged hugs, and she soon asked a out of context question.
"Are you and young master dating or something?"
"What! No! why would you think that?"
That question was random, and not a lie, yes, we weren't dating but you kind of were, to be honest.
"You have been really close to him and, i saw him-"
She winked at you with a smug face implying she saw what happed at dinner,
'shit! she saw?!'
This is why doflamingo is such a perv!
You looked away, from her cleary embarrased from her exposeing you, but yeah you did relly like doflamingo, unlike what his brother tells you what he is like, but you couldnt jump to conclutions yet, he was his brother after all and brothers know about eachother more then they know about themselves.
"I knew it, so you are dateing!"
"we are not, he is just being a pervert!"
"Am I? fufufu!"
'shit!'

.
"Imogen, please excuse us."
"Yes, young master."
She skipped off while doflamingo approched you.
"doffy! i didnt mean it i promise! i was just trying to get her off my tail!"
"were you?"
you shook your head vigorously, basicily begging for his forgiveness.
"ok, i forgive you, but dont ever call me that again, anyway, we are leaveing to minion island soon.
'Minion island?'
"where's that?"
"It's not far but, also not so close, but I'm about to get closer to you."
He pulled you forward by the waist, forcing a gasp you of you.
"Wait doffy we can't here!"
I did really want to have sex anymore, at least for a while, but it wasn't your place to say, anything really wasn't your choice.
All you needed to do was stay on his good side nothing else, or I really wouldn't end well for you.
"Who said we couldn't do it here, hmm?"
"Nobody, but we are outside, and somebody could see us!"
"Oh well, I guess I'll have to save this for later."
His hands groped each of your ass, giving them a gentle squeeze on both sides.
"doffy-"

"Shh, I'll see you later, my kitten."
He left you, thinking about your life choices,
 'Why did I have to be sold to him? but again, I'm not complaining.'

.

.

.

Roaming the garden a little longer, you left back into your room, when you found a book,
"Bande dessinèe huh?"
You opened the book and saw multiple comics inside, wondering what was in it  you turned more pages.
After a while you stumbled upon a drawing.
"The ope-ope no mi.."
A dark wine-red heart with swirls all over it caught your eye.
"If somebody obtains the ope-ope no mi they can grant immortality, to a chosen person sacrificing their own life in return...."
'Wow, that's cool, but why does doflamingo have this, does he even know that this was in the book?'

Oh well... maybe he does want to live forever,
  well doesn't everybody?
.

.

.

Wakeing up from your nap, A loud streak could be heard,
Again you rushed outside to see-
"Law!? What- what did you do?!"
A sword slid out of corazons back, while law backed away,
You ran down about to find a aid to treat corazons wound, 
The landfill crunched under a creature, human or even a things feet, it becomeing more distant.
'what was that?'
"Corazon! stay with me ok, law why did you do that?!"
"Well he shouldn't have thrown me out an window!"
"Law he was trying to protect you!"
"..."
Your attention came back to corazon lying on the dirty ground, there was no way you could carry him, he was 8 feet tall, unlike your mere 5'6.

"Shit, what do i do!?"

End of chapter
^*'~4~'*^

Word count: 1241 

A/N: I know all of you may not be 5'6 but i am and idk i just picked my height cuz why not,
also, there will be trigger waning, bc- nvm it would be a spoiler,
sorry i took too long posting just some difficulties at home but its alright now anyway,
I hope you enjoy
Cya!