^*'~3~'*^

"Kitten, wake up~"
Opening your eyes to see doflamingo next to you, with a toothless grin on his face.
"morning, master doffy."
you got up slightly cringing from your numb legs.
"keep calling me that."
you didn't know what he meant but you caught on it soon.

"ok master doffy."
"good girl." he patted your head and walked off.
"wait!"
"hm?"
he turned around facing you, waiting for a voice to be heard.
"w-why were you so gentle.. before?"
he chucked and walked back towards you, crouching down to your ear.
"I just wanted to hear you moan, not scream, if I did want you to scream I would make you, all I wanted was moans that time, don't think I will be gentle all the time."
his whisper traveled down your system, 'again a catch.'
"ok, im sorry.."
"no need!" he rose back up, walking away.
"Today, you can have off."
"ok thank you, doffy."
"fufufu, my pleasure."
and with that, he left you in silence, you were still tired so you slept a bit longer

Insert time skip
.

.

.

You woke up wore your F/O (favorite outfit.) and left, finding something worth your free time, after a bit of walking you saw an executive yelling at a maid, his hair was a light blue, spiking out of his head.
"Im, sorry sir Gladius, please forgive me."
"fine, but if you do this again, you will regret it."
he stormed away, leaving the girl on the verge of tears.
'oh, no do I just-'

pulling up the courage you walked up to her asking if she was ok
"Of coarse im fine, go away!"
you didn't expect such an outburst.
"ok, im, sorry i just-."
she slapped you in the face leaving you stunned.
"what did I do?"
"you did.. everything! young master sound be mine!"
"im sorry.."
"you better be."
she stormed off leavening you also in tears, you just went to your room and stayed there.

Insert time skip
.

.

.

A few hours went but now it was about 4 pm, dinner was in 2 hours,
a gentle knock echoed through the room.
"Young master, Corazon back!"
'corazon who is corazon?'

you put on your best "young master" voice.
"Ok, I'll be there in a minute!"
'Shit that sounded terrible.'

"ok!"
the sound of little shoes clanking on the ground, slowly fading away,
you got up and went to the bathroom filling up the tub, with close to hot- warm water.
stripping yourself off you slowly slid yourself into the bath, I looked into the mirror seeing my cheek bruised.
'Did she really hit me that hard?'
"oh well."
I finally got in deeply submerging myself, closing my eyes.

a few minutes went by when I felt a presence next to you, a hand tracing you face, while I opened your eyes, but it was too late his lips pressed against mine, his tongue slid into my opening, and for some reason, I kissed back not knowing who it was.
our tongues danced around in harmony; his hand came around the back of my head depending on the kiss.

The kiss soon ended, and you found out,
"Master doffy-?"
"fufufu, you seemed to enjoy that, dear y/n."

Blush creped on your face, an index finger came up under your chin raising it, while his thumb turned your face to the side.
"Who did this to you?"
realizing what he meant, you kept quiet refusing to answer his question.
"Y/n, tell me who did this to you."

This time his voice was firmer, you knew if you kept on pushing him, it would end up the bad way.
The veins on his forehead grew bigger and bigger, is he stared into you with his shades.
"it- I don't know her name!"
"her...hm?"
you nodded
"Don't worry, about it ok?"
"mhm."
"but now, I need you~"
he got rid of his clothing jumping the tub too, he used his strings and you sat between his legs,
you felt his manhood on your back, you knew you were gonna get fucked today, no doubt about that.
"I know you want to do this, want me to break that little pussy of yours,
say if you do, or I won't."
his voice stung behind your ear, his dirty talk sending waves of wanted pleasure down your body.
you felt a finger slide into your core, stroking it gently.