^*'~5~'*^

A/n:
some technical Wattpad words will be used, not much actually but (b/s) is one that means body shape, I don't really want to do a specific body shape because it's not an OC it's you Aka:
Y/n, it's just not to make anybody feel self-conscious about themself because nobody should feel that way, everybody is perfect the way they are, also I've read some stories that use language in their body shape disc-like,
 "It fits perfectly around my curves."
Please don't think that I'm targeting other authors I adore their stories, it doesn't bother me much anyway, but that's just a heads up, Enjoy.

"Corazon? Are you awake?"
You placed your hand where his heart kept a steady pace beating,
'was law really that dead set on killing him?'
But why, he could of just- well that's a me thing if someone thew me out the window i would just stay my lane.

"Y/n, Thank you for helping me."
his deep ember eyes, looked into yours while your cheeks heated up slightly.
'Why were both brothers so- hot?'
"No problem."
.

.

.
Having some time alone you went back to the "Bande Dessieèe" book thing to learn more about the ope-ope no mi.
when you started to look for it, 
it was gone, like it was never there.
"come on, where is it!"
"where is what?"
The blood in your veins ran cold, your heartbeat accelerating, 'shit what do i do.'

"I'm asking you a question, what are you looking for, y/n?"
Your sundress swayed as you turned around on your heels, scared for your life.
"Don't make me mad y/n, everything has been going so good for us- for you, don't ruin it for yourself."
'shit'

He started to approach you
It was true, if you made any wrong move then, it wouldn't be a piece of cake for you.
Last time he raped you, it was unbearable but i the end you came back to him like nothing happened, why couldn't or even wouldn't I just do that again?
"I may be giving you too much freedom y/n, fufufu, i know you have been outside the premises  again without my permission, haven't you? fufufu."
'Does he know my every move or something?!'
He took his time with his time walking over to you, you knew something that was way worse than your your previous punishments.
"Doffy, please, I'm sorry i-"
You paused when the veins in his head looked like they were about to burst, you really fucked up now.
"Don't even speak."
You backed away slowly but a cabinet, stopped you.
'what do i do know.'
.

.

.
The tiny beam of light flashed you slight opened eyes.
"Where am I?"
You looked all over yourself, cuts everywhere,
you weren't over exaggerating, everywhere big and small cuts, but one that really scared you was down your thigh.
It was about 30 centimeters, he didn't even care to bandage it up or something.
'was it really that bad to go outside.'
you stood up but your legs were chained, you could only walk to far before you were held back.

I guess I'm already used to this.
Chuckling a little you sat back down cringing at the wound, you noticed a note on the ground.

*I hope you enjoy your week in here, even though when it ends we are leavening this island, like i said,
You had to ruin it all did you? Maybe its my fault.
Anyway, someone will come over to get you when your week is over, this shouldn't be to hard for you, your used to this, right?
Anyway, good luck~*
...
"Dumb wanker."
.

.

.

3 days had passed you had 3 more left, no food, no water.
'Could he have felt a little sympathy?'
You had dried blood all over you, made you feel icky, just three more days, you could do this.