Chapter 5

The next morning both woke up early to go to the gym.

Pavel was just getting of from his bike when he saw Pooh coming from a scooter.

Pooh also saw Pavel and started coming towards himself.

Good morning P'Pavel.

Good morning Pooh.

As I am a member of the gym so you can come with me today . So lets go and change our clothes.

Ok P'Pavel.

They went towards the locker room and both got changed and went to the main room.

So have you worked out before Pooh?

Ah, not really . I was just not that interested going to the gym, but now that I want to be a actor I think I should start to workout regularly as I am a bit skinny.

Its fine its never late to start .Its not always about body building.It is also good for your health to workout regularly . Just start with some light exercises today  as its your first time you shouldn't strain your body too much.

Have you been working out for a long time? You have a nice body.

I was always a bit of a gym freak.I have been going to the gym since I was very young.So you can say it is the hardwork of a long time.

So I was going to do some leg exercises . You can start from the treadmill.

Ok I am going to run in the treadmill.

They started working out side by side with their occasional talks .

As Pavel was just finishing his exercise he saw pooh was getting irritated by his hair as it was falling on his eyes.

He went towards Pooh and stood in front of him.

Is your hair distracting you?

Yeah, it is falling on my eyes and it is getting irritating.

Pavel touched Pooh's hair and started ruffling them.

P'Pavel what are you doing?You are getting it worse.

Pooh's face was red and he was pouting a bit and don't know why Pavel found it so cute to tease him.

I am just teasing you.Its to fun to see you getting irritated .

You are seriously so bad.Go from here I don't want your help.

Ok ok I will not tease you anymore.You can stop pouting now.

I am not pouting.

You are pouting Pooh.

Fine I was.

Now go and don't disturb me.

Ok I will go first just let me help you.

Pavel then took out a hair tye from his pocket and tied Pooh's hair.

Now , the hair will not distract you.

Thank you P'Pavel. You are so sweet.

I was just helping you.Don't compliment me too much.

Now let me help you in your exercise.

After sometime they both finished their workout and took a shower before changing their clothes.

They both went out of the building to leave.

Thank you for coming today Pooh.Its good to have a gym buddy.

Thank you too P'Pavel I had fun besides I also got a personal trainer.

They both laughed hearing Pooh's words.

Ok then Pooh I am leaving.How are you going home?

Oh I already called a scooter.Dont worry it will be here in a few minutes.

Ok then I am leaving first.

Lets hang out again Pooh . I had fun today. You are a really good company.

Thank you P' . I also had fun today . Lets hang out again when we are free.

Sure then byy Pooh.

By by P'Pavel.

After bidding by to each other they both went home . Both had the same thought that they had found a good friend in each other.

A little bit closeness between them.