Chapter 7

It is the next day and both Pooh and Pavel went to meeting where they will meet everyone.

Pooh just entered the office when he saw that so many people are present there.He also saw that the producers were also there.

Hello, Pooh I am the producer of the series . You have already met me in the aidition.

Yes, I have met you in the audition P'.

Ok then go and meet everyone.

Yes, P'.

Pooh went to meet everyone and saw that Pavel was talking to someone. So he didn't disturb him and went around to introduce himself.

He met all the people who were selected for the casting.He already auditioned with some of them . So he already know some people beforehand.

He was just talking with P'Benz when he heard his name being called.

Hello, Pooh when did you come?I didn't notice you.

Oh, I have reached not long ago.You were talking to P'Nut so I didn't want to disturb you.

Did you two know each other from before? Benz asked them.

Actually we first got paired with each other.And I was so nervous that day as it was my first time auditioning and P'Pavel helped me that day and we have been in touch since.

Oh, its good then we are going to shoot a series so we should be close with each other.

They were all mingling with one another and was getting to know each other.

Pooh was mainly talking to Benz and Pon who he found to be more relaxing.So he was getting well with them.He also liked how Michael and topten were so cheerful . He also liked how P'Nut was so easy to talk to despite him being in the industry for so long.

He saw that Ping , Lee , Pop and Garfield were discussing something so he went to them to talk .

Pavel was also getting to know everyone.

Ok guys , I hope you have meet everyone and introduced yourself properly.So let me tell you some things .P'chod said getting everyone's attention.

So, we have already announced that we will do a show called Boy's journey. You 12 guys are selected to participate in it.You are selected but you didn't get which role you will play.So we are doing this show to assign each of you your role.We will see you in the show and then decide which role will be suitable for you.So we will start filming  next week and it will be for one week.And if you have any questions you can ask me .

And one more thing , I am personally inviting you all to my birthday party which is day after tomorrow so I hope you all can attend.

Ok then , you guys can exchange contact with other and keep in touch.As you are all going to be in a series together I hope you guys can become close with one another.

So, now if you don't have any question then you can all go home now and start preparing for next week.

Everyone started to leave one by one.And  Pooh, Pavel and Benz was the last one to leave.

So, Pooh you are in college right? Benz asked him.

Yes, P'Benz I am studying robotic engineering.

Nice, You really remind me of my younger days.

Lets hang out sometimes.You already have my number . When you are free let's hang out.

Sure P'Benz lets hang out sometimes.

Ok then, by see you in P'chod birthday party.

Yeah, see you then P'Benz

Are you close with him Pooh?

No, actually I was paired with him in the audition and we have similar vibes so we get along well.

Oh ok.So do you have any plans for dinner.Its already dinner time.

No, I was actually going to go home.

So, wanna go with me to grab a bite?

Sure P'Pavel lets go.

They went to a restaurant to have dinner.

So, Pooh are you excited for your first series?

Yeah, I am so excited, I still couldn't believe that I got selected.

I am sure you will do great.

I am specially happy for you P'Pavel you really deserve to get selected.

Thanks nong.

You know at one point I was thinking of quiting acting as I was not getting any roles and my mental health was also going downhill. I am really happy that I got a chance to prove myself.

Pavel was getting emotional thinking about all his hardwork.

Pooh grabbed Pavel's and started rubbing soothing circles in his hand.

You are really strong P'Pavel. I really admire you.You have stayed strong all this time.I know you will do great in this series.I believe in you.

Thanks nong for supporting me.Generally I am not a person who talks about his personal life with anyone.But I don't know why I feel comfortable talking to you about this.It feels nice knowing that I can vent my feelings to you without you judging me.I feel like I can trust you.

Thank you P'Pavel for trusting me.You can always talk to me if you want to get something of your chest.I will always listen to you without judging.

Thanks nong.It feels nice to share this with someone.

You know it goes both ways.If you have any problems you can always come to me I will help you.

Thanks P'Pavel I will come to you if I have any problem.

It indeed feel nice to have a person with  whom you can share everything.

After that they both enjoyed their dinner with light conversations.

Pooh was going to pay when Pavel beat him to it.

You are my nong.So let me treat you as your P'.

Thank you P'Pavel.

They both went out of the restaurant to go home.

So, by Pooh . Good night .Go safely and lets meet at P'chod birthday.

Good night P'Pavel. Drive safely .

After bidding by to each other they both went home.

Not everyone can get a person with whom you can share everything.So if someone have that person lets cherish them.

Author's note:

Some people are downright disgusting.Pitbabe has ended but still some people are still hating Pooh saying that he ruined the series.No bitch don't go around shitting on someone with whom you can never compare.I just don't understand when Pavel has himself said that he is happy that Pooh is his partner then I don't understand some people's hate.

Sorry for the ranting I am just frustrated with some bitches.