Chapter 9

The shooting for boys journey is starting from today.

Everyone is instructed to be present in the set before 10 am.

One by one everyone started to arrive at the set.

Ok guys , as you all are here let me just debrief you about what we will be shooting today.P'Chod said.

So as you all know that we have asked you to submit your introduction videos.So we are going to shoot the introduction video today.Let me just hand you guys your scripts.

Hope everything is clear and if you don't understand anything you can just ask me .

Ok P'chod.

Everyone started reading  the script to see what they will be doing.

After sometime , when everyone has read their script the shooting started.

One by one everyone started introducing themselves.

As it was way past lunchtime and the shooting is only halfway through so P'chod informed everyone that they will take a lunch break for one  hour and they will continue the rest after break.

After that everyone started to make their way for lunch.

After lunch break the shooting continued.

It was night time when the shooting finally got finished.

Ok everyone that's a wrap for today . We will continue again tomorrow. You can all now go.And thanks for your hardwork.

Thank you P'chod.

One by one everyone started to pack up and leave.

Pooh your introduction video was good.Pavel said.

Thank you P'Pavel your video was also nice.

So are you going with everyone by the company car?

No, my friend is going to pick me up.We have a group project.So I am going to his house to complete it.

Aren't you tired? You should rest .

I am tired but we have to submit it tomorrow so I cant delay it.Its fine I will rest properly tomorrow.

Ok then, take care and don't do too much work.

Ok, P'.

Ok then, I am going to go.

Are you going by the car?

No, I came by my bike.So I am not going with everyone.

They were just talking when they heard a car honk.

Oh, that's my friends car.I am going first then P'Pavel . See you tomorrow.

See you tomorrow Pooh, good night.

Good night P'Pavel.

Author's note:

Sorry for the late update.I was very sick for sometime and I was also having my exam so I couldn't get the time to update.

Just a filler chapter cuz my mind isn't working properly now and as its been more then one month since I updated so I didn't want to wait more .I will try to update the next chapter by weekend.

Thanks for your love and patience.