chapter seven

chapter two:

the self destruct button S1 : E7

Nadine had been up all night with nightmares, for some reason she was thinking about the night Cara was created

It happened almost four years ago but it was still haunting her life, she was traumatised and he was walking around, free to do it to another woman whenever he felt the need.

Which had resulted in no sleep and a lot of coffee in the morning, and a very attitudey Nadine. "Please Cara! Get up!" Nadine shouted, losing her temper after having the same argument nine times, it was five in the morning. 

"I don't want to!" The three year old screamed throwing a book at her mom, it caught her eyebrow and gave her a papercut. 

She giggled as Nadine slammed the door shut and got dressed, chucking shorts and a strappy top on and her sneakers. "Caroline Margaret O'Malley, if you are not out of that bed by the time I get in there, you are in deep trouble."

No response. It took Nadine two minutes to finish up and make her coffee, she took her medications and a slice of toast and entered her bedroom. Slamming her hand on the draw, she placed her coffee cup and picked her daughter up. "You want to act like a baby, I will treat you like one." 

Cara pushed out and slapped her mom accidentally. Nadine shoved Cara's legs into her pants and then into her leggings, with a hello kitty t-shirt and sweater. She brushed her hair and shoved her feet into pink trainers. 

The angry twenty-five year old forced her daughter into the toddler reigns, picked up her work bag, the daycare bag, her coffee, phone and car keys as she left the house.

Nadine put her daughter, screaming and kicking, in her car seat and drove to the hospital. "I hate you!" The three year old screamed at her, Nadine wiping a tear away. "I wish you weren't my mommy!" Nadine snapped. 

She pulled into the parking space and beeped her horn at her brother. Nadine jumped out of the car and glared at the car. "I need you to deal with your niece, I can't deal with her, she's told me she hates me and wishes I wasn't her mom and I can feel myself getting angry. Please." George nodded and picked up his niece.

Nadine walked off after locking the car as Izzie gave her a hug. "You need one." She whispered in her ear as the blondes nodded into each other.

"Oh for gods sake, I forgot my coffee!" She shouted, Liam appearing behind her. "You are officially my favourite." Nadine smiled as he smirked, shaking his head as he walked away.