chapter twelve

Chapter Twelve:

bring the pain S2 : E6

Three days later Nadine woke up to Liam wrapping his arms around her hips and rolling her ontop of him, the woman giggling as she pressed a kiss into his lips

Three days later Nadine woke up to Liam wrapping his arms around her hips and rolling her ontop of him, the woman giggling as she pressed a kiss into his lips. Cara was at her grandparents being babysat so Nadine and Liam could enjoy their day off together, in bed.

"Nay, will you do me the honour of brightening my life in being my girlfriend." He asked as Nadine nodded her head, wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing him, working her way down his body to his abdomen, and then back up to his lips.

Hours of fooling around later, she fell asleep in his arms as he watched soccer on the television, pressing occasional kisses to her cheeks and forehead. After the match, he decided to scroll through the recordings, finding most of the disney films and harry potters recorded. He pressed play on beauty and the beast and curled up besides his girlfriend, his arm under her head.

The t.v blared in the background as he curled up besides his girlfriend, arms wrapped around her. After a while he fell asleep besides her, the day rolling past as the two slept side by side.

Nadine woke up to her alarm sounding at four in the morning as the two jumped out of bed and into the shower, more time efficient and endorphin releasing. The two showered and kissed, making out in the warm water giggling.

In fifteen minutes they were in the car driving to work. Nadine and Liam grabbed coffee and walked into the hospital together, hand in hand.

Liam headed to check on his patients as Nadine raced to the intern locker, room, red in the face and smiling. "Where's your boytoy?" Cristina asked snidely as Nadine rolled her eyes, pulling on her scrubs.

Izzie and George were on either side of Nadine as they walked out with Alex behind them, waiting for Bailey. 

The interns and resident walked into a patient room where the overwhelming noise of moaning and laughing came from the t.v. Cristina presented the patient. "Allergic to all pain medication." Nadine heard as she zoned back in.

"As in porn, porn?" Bailey asked unimpression evident in her tone and on her features. "This is a hospital."

Alex had a smirk on his face as he watched the t.v "Karev, hall." George was also caught staring as Nadine shook her head at the two. "George, hall." Bailey ordered, the two men walking out of the room.

Izzie was asking what it was as Nadine was back in from the conversation. Meredith and Cristina were talking among theirselves about the position and the comfortableness of it, resulting in all three of the interns sent in the hall.