Possibilities

Emerson found herself on the topmost part of the mansion trying to get used to the thin air again. As well as she needed to think there was no way that this boy was the one that walked away from her all the time but that name, it was plain as day in her journal. Declan at least confirmed that he was immortal by saying "decades". She took a deep breath and headed down to find Artie. The boy was in his office next to his room. She knocks on the door and heads in.

"Aisley " she says, using his original name.

"Em," He smiles, but then frowns. "What's up?"

"I-I -Think he's David."

"Why?"

"So many things, the way he says Em, He pointed out my feather and that he knew someone that wore one just like it. He knows every Pan story out there, David did that for me when he was-

"Devon, but those are small things. Something pushed you over the edge with the thought today."

"He knows the name Evelyn, I haven't been her in decades."

"How do you know-

"The biggest thing is that I can read his mind."

"Yup there it is, you could only do that with David, it drives Taylor up a wall."

"I love how you call her Taylor but met her, as I believe, Thaila."

"You guys have been going in circles for decades. I've put pieces together. I've also read through your journal, which is something you need to do."

She nods and heads back to her spot on top of the mansion, opening the journal. She clearly needed it since she couldn't remember much.

Emily Marie Barrie 1998 -2055 Terren

Elena Rose Bailey 2055-2075 Mole

Eliza Rose Bryne 2075-3005 Aveon

Evelyn Marie Baker 3005-3025 Aveon\mole

Emerson Marie Brooks 3025-

Emerson stared at the names and dates, it clicking in her exactly how old she was and how long she has been dealing with this. The next two pages were for Taylor and David: the dates were not as accurate as hers but they were there. The fourth page had dates for Asley and Gwen. Apparently Gwen has yet to change her name, but why would she need to, she hasn't had any problems. After getting through all the dates and people's names she comes across what looked like a letter to herself.

Dear E,

This is your journal to keep track of who you are. I know it can be hard being so old you lose memories after a certain amount of time but all the important ones are in this journal. Each memory is labeled with who you were at the time and which point in that life. You will still need to talk to David to get some of them back, you asked him to leave after he wipes your memories so don't be too mad at him.

Love, yourself.

She sighs and starts reading through the memories, letting them come back to the front of her mind. She stops closer to the end of the journal as she sees a message to her, but it didn't match the handwriting in the journal.

To my Darling,

I don't know what you are going through or who you currently are but I know that I will always find my way back to you no matter who I am. I love you very much and always will. I hope one day we will be able to find each other and stay with each other.