Home

David watched Emily pace back and forth in the Hotel room as she called and texted everyone, making sure that everyone was in place before they left. They had flown up this morning. Alex had one of Asley's laptops, watching Taylor's location, making sure that she was there when they got the kids out. David was also wondering who this Immortal was, that apparently hated Taylor just as much as they did, to help Emily gather all the incriminating info.

"Em, take a deep breath Darling, we will leave as soon as he gets here." David scolds.

"I know, but what if?"

"No more of that, we will get her and get the kids back to their families."

She nods and takes a deep breath, walking over to him. He wraps her in his arms, leans down and kisses her just as there is a knock at the door. Alex goes to answer it. What pulls Emily and David from each other is Alex's shocked voice.

"What the hell?"

"Yeah figured that would be one of your reactions." a voice chuckles.

"I recognize that voice, but there is no way." David says pulling from Emily.

Emily turns to see both her boys staring in shock at the person in the doorway. This makes her giggle. Their visitor turns to her and pushes past the boys to wrap Emily in a hug.

"This day should have come decades ago," They mutter.

"I know," She replies. "Are you sure you are willing to do this?"

"I'm the only one that should, well other than you. I shouldn't have left you to deal with her all those years."

"Ethan, it's okay, I should have ditched her when I realized she couldn't stand her Twin. That just seemed strange, especially after I got to know you."

Ethan chuckles and turns back to the boys who are still in shock that one more person from their past is Immortal. Alex snaps out of it first, smiling and pulling Ethan into a bro hug. This snaps David out of it, also giving him a hug.

"Now it makes more sense when you said family affair yesterday," Alex comments.

"Correct," She grins, pulling out her phone and sending a simple text to everyone.

We are heading to Taylor now. Be ready.

"Let's go," David says.

They nod and check the location one last time, before heading out to face the one person that has made their life a living hell for decades.

Emily took a deep breath and walked into the warehouse type building, nodding to the boy walking into the main area with Alex, as the other two went to locate the kids. Alex took her hand and gave it a squeeze, reminding her that she is not on her own. Another deep breath, she looks around.

"Hey Tink, are you here?" Emily yells. "Tinkerbell come on, I just want to talk."

"No answer, try something different," Alex suggested.

"Taylor! Or is it Trina, no it was Thilia. Ah wait! Now I remember, it's Trinity."

"It's Triston actually, and what are you now? I'm sure you are not still Evelyn." Taylor says, appearing.

"No, Emerson, but how about we stick with Taylor and Emily."

"Works for me," The girl shrugs. "How did you find me?"

"I have my ways, would you return the kids and maybe my Shadow?"

"No, I need both things for my plan."