Coffin

The Oakland Dormitory complex had been isolated in quarantine for 4 months, nobody was sanctioned outside their dormitory rooms. This was driving people mad, so mad in fact, they would dive off their balconies to elude confinement. Not Anthony and Johnathan though. Albeit they were close.
"We're running out of food..." Anthony mumbled. They were sitting on the couch waiting for Tv time.
"No shit, jackass." Johnathan said.
"Well screw you too." he rolled his eyes.
"When are they gonna turn on damn this Tv?!"  Johnathan groaned in frustration and threw the remote at the wall.
"God you sound like a bitch, John." Anthony smiled slyly and searched around the house for any canned food.
"Oh, go die in a hole." His brother responded. John stood up and ambulated to their shared bedroom. Anthony kept probing until he found a can of raviolis.
"Oh, yay! John, look what I found!" He smiled as he ran to the bedroom and showed him the can. Jonathan set his book down in vexation.
"I know," Johnathan said, deadpan.
"I hid them from you." Anthony raised an eyebrow.
"Why? Ain't you hungry?" Jonathan sighed,
"I am hungry, but I didn't want to waste it, you jackass."
"Wow, you're refusing to feed your baby brother? Well, I don't really give a shit cause I'm gonna eat it anyways. Eat or don't, but I'm starving." Johnathan frowned.
"Oh yeah, screw our future selves right the fuck over, Sounds like a 'smart' idea for sure." After they ate, Johnathan got ready for bed.
"You know I hate you, right?" Anthony stayed completely silent and laid in his own bed. John stared at his younger brother with a tinge of guilt in his heart.
"...good night, Anthony." He said quietly, Anthony was already sleeping.