Brotherly

Anthony woke up the next morning, drowsy as ever. Reluctantly, he sat up on his bed and surveillanced his surroundings twice before forcing himself to stand. He yawned sleepily and walked out the bedroom, only to find Johnathan asleep on the couch. Anthony exhaled exhaustively and tucked him in with a blanket that needed to be washed. He didn't know what to do, as he didn't want to be bored until Johnathan awoke. so he decided to do a bit of chores to surprise Johnathan. Anthony took a sip of water from an almost empty bottle and started to clean. Hours went by, Anthony's energy level had deteriorated dramatically since he started. He tried to wipe the counter with a bit of water and his hand, but he collapsed. His head smashed into the countertop and he blacked out. When he woke up, Anthony's head was aching. Johnathan was watching the news on the couch, It was obvious he knew Anthony got hurt. But he ignored him. Anthony tried to stand, still woozy from the impact on his forehead. He found it difficult to control his body as he wobbled around to try to get back to his feet. He tried to call for Johnathan, but nothing came out. All he could do was cower on the floor and wonder what was wrong with himself. Was he badly hurt? He knew John had seen him passed out, why didn't he do anything to help? Johnathan got up and went to the kitchen to check up on his brother. He blankly stared at Anthony's bloody forehead, no hint of remorse in his eyes.
"Get up," He demanded. Anthony just stared up at him in confusion, he couldn't feel his legs so it was hard to stand. Jonathan's glare hardened in annoyance as he tugged on Anthony's arm.
"Get up." He snapped as he pulled Anthony up to his feet. "It ain't like you to give up so easily, so man up." Anthony slowly found his balance, despite his dizziness.
"Tha...nks... Johnny..." Jonathan frowns at his nickname and looks away in annoyance.
"God, I hate that name." he grumbled as he grabbed a roll of bandages and cleaned Anthony's forehead then wrapped his wound.
"Uh... yeah? Well I hate... uh... I hate.... your dad!" Anthony replied confidently.
"He's your dad too, you dunce." Johnathan said.  "Well either way, I hate him." Anthony laughed and fixed his hair, probably to look cool with the bandages around his head.
"Yknow, if you weren't so obsessed with your looks, you'd have a functioning brain." Johnathan grinned cockily, gesturing to Anthony bandages.
"Fuck you, I'm the smartest man ever! You- dumb- dummy! ...fuck." He grumbled and picked out a mirror from under the couch with an attitude stitched to his face.
"Drag queen," Johnathan commented.
"Hobo!" Anthony said back.
"Gaybo." Johnathan snarked with an attitude of mockery.
"Loud and proud baby, loud and proud." Anthony stuck his tongue out and crossed his legs.
"My fuckin' head still fuckin' hurts..." he grumbled.
"Well no shit, that's what happens when you split your head open." Johnathan sarcastically remarked. "Iyiyi, get off my ass. You could've helped me, but instead, you decided to just leave me to bleed." Anthony glared.
"Hmm... sounds about right." Johnathan grinned slyly and dismissed him before walking off, probably to smoke on the balcony.

Psychos in blood  (hazbin hotel x andy and leyley's coffin) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara