The fall

The neighbor's music blasted, echoing through the brothers' apartment room and waking them from slumber. Johnathan cursed in Italian with anger as he did his best to slow his racing heartbeat.
"Shut up!" Anthony screamed, hoping his neighbor heard him and did as he was told. Unfortunately, he didn't. I mean, he heard him, but he really didn't care. Johnathan groaned heavily and covered his ears with his pillows. Anthony tiredly got up and grabbed a broom before heading to the living room with it.
"Anthony don't you even–" Before Johnathan could finish, Anthony hit the wall with the broom angrily. The neighbor ignored him.
"MR. LEBLANC!" Anthony yelled, obviously agitated. There was no response, just more music.
"ALASTOR!" he growled. The music turned down and he could hear footsteps coming towards the wall.
"What?! What could you POSSIBLY want so much that you had to interrupt me?!" The neighbor, Alastor, snapped back.
"For you to turn that damn music OFF before I shove that radio UP your ass!" Anthony threatened. He could hear footsteps walking away from the wall and the music faded away.
"Thank you!" Anthony yelled and headed back to the room. Immediately when he entered, the music turned all the way up. Anthony groaned and slammed the door shut.
"Fuck you, you stupid little–!" Johnathan threw a pillow at Anthony and laid his head back down tiredly. Anthony fell from the blow. He frowned and picked himself back up before crawling towards and climbing onto his own bed.
"I swear these apartments are going to be the death of me." Anthony mumbled under his breath. Johnathan sat up, his hair practically a bird's nest.
"You angered the fuckhead, dumbass. You go fix it or I'm beating your ass so damn–" his voice turned into a growl as he glared at Anthony, "Hard." he said. Anthony frowned more and stood up.
"I hate your grumpy ass and I hate these damn apartments!" He groaned as he stalked out. Anthony headed to the balcony and climbed up onto the concrete border, his eyes glancing at the ground as if he was considering jumping off. He sighed and shook his head before leaping to his neighbor's balcony. But unfortunately, his knees buckled and he missed the balcony by an inch. The second he started to fall, two hands clasped onto each of his shoulders. Through his shock, he could hear arguing voices.
"Let go of him weirdo, he's my brother! I can pull him up myself!" he heard johnathan yell before Alastor spoke,
"well i'm 'sorry' I tried to save his life!" Anthony felt a hand release his left shoulder and he could feel himself starting to slip. Jonathan struggled to pull Anthony up and he could tell Anthony was going to fall.
"A-All right," Johnathan stuttered, "help me just- just help me! He's gonna fall!" he could hear how pathetic he sounded and it made him wince. Anthony felt a grasp on his shirt and he was carefully lifted onto his neighbor's balcony. Anthony only shivered with fear. He thought about how he almost lost his life because he wasn't being careful enough.
"You could've died Anthony! What is wrong with you?!" Johnathan scolded, just like their mother would. Thoughts of himself crashing to the ground and blood splattering on everything made him want to throw up. No, he needed to throw up. Anthony started to gag and Alastor quickly held his head over the edge so Anthony wouldn't throw up on himself, which didn't help the sickness. Anthony wiggled away from the edge and puked all over his own shirt. He felt so dizzy that he didn't even realize it. Alastor's nose wrinkled as he stared with disgust.
"Oh god... Are you okay Angie...?"
his older brother asked worriedly. Anthony didn't answer. Alastor sighed and gently took Anthony's hand.
"I have a working shower, I'll get him cleaned up." he said as he led Anthony into his apartment before John could say anything to disagree or criticize.