Rituals

Anthony was on the balcony, smoking a blunt, just content with the fresh air mixed with smoke. Suddenly, horrid music came from his neighbor's apartment. Anthony rolled his eyes as Johnathan made his way over.
"S'that prick playin' his stupid ass music again?" he asked in a hoarse tone, tired of the neighbor playing his radio so loud almost every day. And the times he wasn't playing his music, the neighbor could be heard chanting ancient words.
"You fuckin' guessed it. It's the same weird ass song every damn time, does he even know how to shut up?" Anthony complained.
"I doubt it," Johnathan slumped his shoulders with boredom.
"Should we tell him something?" Anthony put out his cigarette and tossed it over his shoulder and off the balcony.
"I kinda wanna see what he's doing." Jonathan mumbled and tapped his finger on his chin. Anthony grinned and hopped onto the railing of the stone balcony, keeping his balance steady.

"Let's fuckin' do it!" Suddenly, he jumped to the neighbor's balcony, barely making it.

"Anthony! Are you fucking insane?! Get back over here! And watch out with your damn head you fuckin' boney bitch, you're gonna get hurt!" Johnathan hissed in a low and stern voice as he gestured for Anthony to come back before the neighbor saw him. Anthony stood and looked through the neighbor's window. A red light immediately blinded him, making him blink in reaction.
"The hell...?" He mumbled as he watched as the neighbor chanted. A five pointed star with same length lines painted on the floor with a circle around it, as well as lit candles. The neighbor was a tall, skinny, but handsome young man who looked in his 20's. His hair color was a light brown, which could match his skin tone almost exactly if it were a bit darker. The neighbor was known to be a creepy cultist maniac before he was bound to his apartment due to quarantine. He seemed to be trying to summon a spirit of some sort, but it didn't seem to be working. The neighbor got mad and threw a mysterious book down.
"Why the hell isn't it working?!" The neighbor finally spoke, irritated as he turned off his radio. Anthony narrowed his eyes as he glanced at the pentagram suspiciously. The neighbor stopped walking, as if he could feel Anthony's presence. Anthony jumped and went back to the edge of the balcony. Just as Anthony was about to jump, he heard a gunshot and glass shattering. Panicking, anthony- without another thought- jumped back onto his own balcony where Johnathan was still waiting for him. Jonathan stared in shock at the neighbor's window, it was shattered with a bullet hole straight in the middle where Anthony had been standing if he hadn't noticed the neighbor's abrupt stop.
"The hell is wrong with that guy?!" Johnathan snarled.
"I don't f-fuckin' know..." Anthony replied quietly, trembling.
"Let's just... go back inside, Johnny... I don't feel so good..." He said sickly as he forced himself to walk and go back inside their apartment.
"Did he see you?" Johnathan asked as he carefully set Anthony on the couch and offered him a water bottle that Anthony took weakly. Anthony thought about the scene that had just happened. There was a pause for about 20 seconds before he answered. 
"No," he mumbled. "He... he didn't see me, he just... I guess he just..." Anthony thought about the right words to describe it and spoke again after a good 10 seconds.
"He... felt me." He whispered chillingly. It seemed to be unsettling to them both when they thought about what just happened.