school's out! scream and shout!

sasha thought it wouldn't be that hard to convince percy that mrs kerr had been their maths teacher since christmas and not mrs dodds. 

bullshit.

every so often, sasha noticed percy would spring up a mrs dodds reference, trying to catch someone, anyone out. everyone always looked at him like he was a raving lunatic, so at least sasha got a couple laughs out of the struggle. 

to be honest, percy probably would have fallen for it. if it weren't for grover.

grover is a terrible liar.

whenever percy would mention mrs dodds to him, he would hesitate, then stutter out some half-assed claim that he didn't know who percy was talking about. sasha mentally face-palmed everytime. 

percy never bothered to ask sasha. 

although, he was not acting as hostile towards her since her awkward attempt at getting him not to follow mrs dodds on the cursed field trip. sasha didn't really know how to feel about the development. 

the gods were still fighting up in olympus, and it was only getting worse. one night, a thunderstorm blew out the windows in her dorm room. thankfully, grover dragged percy to come tape up the empty frame and donate some extra blankets, which percy did not seem too happy about. a few days later, the biggest tornado ever spotted in hudson valley touched down only fifty miles from yancy academy. one of the topics they were studying in social studies was the unusual number of small planes that had gone down in the sudden atlantic storms that year. 

gods, zeus was really starting to piss sasha off at this point. did someone steal his godly lollipop or something?!

whilst percy wasn't being outright venomous to sasha anymore, he had somehow become even more aggravating to deal with. his grades were straight-up crashing, his temper had gotten worse and he managed to get sent out of almost every class. 

just wait, it gets worse.

one day, their english teacher asked percy for the millionth teacher why he was too lazy to study for the spelling test, and he completely lost his shit. he called the teacher a 'shoddy old dickhead'. to be honest, the insult didn't make complete sense to sasha but it sounded insulting enough. fair enough though, sasha thought. she would curse a teacher for making fun of someone's dyslexia as well. 

unfortunately, that had sealed the deal. perseus jackson would not be invited back to yancy academy the following year. 

grover and sasha were sitting in mr brunner's office the evening before their final. the daughter of apollo wasn't that worried about the paper. she was practically raised with these myths. many of the half-bloods at camp could understand latin with effort but it was more difficult compared to the ease of greek. however, sasha's brain seemed able to understand latin to a similar fluency as greek.

sasha could remember vague flashes of family members speaking latin to her at times. telling stories from myths or of her great-grandmother's adventures. only those descended from her great-grandmother alexandria though. 

it was strange to sasha. she felt she knew so much yet so little about her great-grandmother. and it seemed mutual (sasha knows she's dead but yet somehow...). alexandria had written in her will for heosphoros, as well as plenty of her money, to be inherited by sasha when she passed. and even though sasha wasn't born until the day alexandria died (super weird as well by the way), she had specific requests for sasha to be named after her - sasha is short for alexandria. her mother wasn't too fond of the poshness of alexandria-