Bios for Characters (part 1)

About Kirvorias-

About Kirvorias-

Garvan's best friend, basically he sees Karamaki as a younger sister because he's been around since they were children. He is loyal to his tribe and friends. Sometimes he likes to push Garvan's buttons (and Karamaki's for that matter), which usually isn't at the best times.

How I came up with his name-

I didn't, my friends did. I asked my friends what name I should use for a guy character, but it had to be somewhat similar to the style of names I've already come up with. So they gave me the name Kirvorias. Thank you ADistantSkyrimLand and my other unnamed friend!

Kirvorias' physical features-

Normally Shadow Dwellers are tall and thin (or thinner than the other tribes), however Kirvorias is a bit taller than what is normal for his tribe.

Kirvorias' age-

Kirvorias is 22 years old in mushroom years, or 22 months (almost 2 years) for us humans (you NEVER want to pick mushroom that old. Most likely they would have already been decomposed and you probably wouldn't even see one that old).

Kirvorias' love life-

He's very much single (Single Pringle). He is meant to be a charming character that most girls in his tribe like, but he doesn't like any of those girls. The only girl he has liked, when he was a child was Karamaki, but he sees her as more of a sister now. So AT THE MOMENT he has no interest in love. He will most likely have a significant other later on.

Karamaki- Middle

Karamaki- Middle

Garvan- Left

Cassian- Right

About Karamaki-

Mainest Main character (Yes, I know this is wrong). Karamaki is very friendly and kind. She sees things in people that others can't see, she is very optimistic. Karamaki falls for people easily, even if she knows the people she likes and her would never happen.

How I came up with her name-

Honestly I don't remember how. I started writing this story a year ago with a friend, and I don't know who came up with the name or how (my friend was more of the drawing type than the writing type).

Karamaki's physical features-

Karamaki has an average build and height to the other Shadow Dwellers.

Karamaki's age-

Karamaki is 20 years old (20 months in human time). She is just old enough to be considered a legal adult, but not old enough to join tribal meetings (she gets her knowledge of what was talked about from her mother, brother, or Kirvorias).

Karamaki's love life-

Karamaki is single. However she is currently crushing on Cassian (whether she likes to acknowledge the fact or not).

About Garvan-

Garvan is Karamaki's brother, he is also Kirvorias' best friends. He is extremely protective of Karamaki, he hates Cassian's guts (only because Karamaki likes Cassian), and he is quiet as well as loyal.

How I came up with his name-

About a year ago, when I first started writing this book, I decided that Karamaki should have an older brother. His name was created because I switched the 'vi' in 'Gavin' with a 'rva'.

Garvan's Physical features-

Garvan is normal height compared to the rest of the Shadow Dwellers. However he is also a bit buffer (more muscular) than the rest of them.

Garvan's age-

Garvan is about a day old than Kirvorias, meaning that he is 22 years old in mushroom time.

Garvan's Love life-

Garvan has a girlfriend whose name is Eldwyn. They have been dating for about 3 years in mushroom time.

About Cassian-

Cassian is the heir to the RedCap throne. He is caring and flirty. Although he is flirty, he doesn't fully understand the effect he has on girls from the tribes (especially people similar to Karamaki).

How I came up with his name-

I actually searched up 'unique names for boys', clicked on one of the sites and found the name 'Cassian'.

Cassian's physical features-

Cassian has the height and build of a normal redcap. He is tall (a bit shorter than normal Shadow dwellers) and has a normal a similar build to them as well.

Cassian's age-

Cassian is 23 years old in mushroom time. He could take over as leader of the Redcaps, however his father still doesn't believe he is completely ready.

Cassian's love life-

Cassian is dating Brea, per royal order. He does love her but he also doesn't completely because his parents told him he must marry Brea. Cassian and Brea do get along pretty well.

-end of chapter-

Thank you Zea for the drawings, kudos to you! Your drawings are so much better than what I could have done.

For those of you who haven't realized, ADistantSkyrimLand is my illustrator. They wanted to draw the characters (from what I understood, correct me if I'm wrong).

Love you people!

-Liza