Side Character 8 Backstory

Breanne's talent extends beyond the soccer field. She possesses an uncanny ability to rally crowds, her voice carrying an inspiring power that electrifies listeners. This gift, however, attracts unwanted attention. During a school play, as Breanne delivers a captivating monologue, monstrous hellhounds erupt from the stage, drawn to her demigod essence and the emotional energy she evokes. Chaos ensues, and Breanne, despite her fear of loud noises, uses her voice to calm the crowd and confuse the hellhounds, creating an escape route.

In the aftermath, a satyr named Grover Underwood reveals the truth about Breanne's heritage and the dangers she faces. Initially reluctant to leave her life behind, Breanne is persuaded by Grover's promise of a community that understands her unique abilities. At Camp Half-Blood, she discovers she's not alone. She trains with other demigods, learning to harness her voice not just for inspiration, but also for combat, channeling its power into sonic blasts that can stun opponents. Her journey becomes one of self-acceptance, embracing her dual nature as both athlete and demigod, and learning that her voice is her greatest weapon, both on and off the battlefield.