Side Character 3 Backstory

Born under the influence of Eros, the god of love and desire, Elise's life was a paradox. Despite being surrounded by wealth and material possessions, she craved genuine connections and a sense of belonging. Her extroverted nature and love for the outdoors clashed with the expectations of her social circle, leading to isolation and bullying.

Years of navigating superficial relationships left Elise with an armor of wit and flirtation, often misinterpreted by others. While guys fell for her charm, their ulterior motives fueled her anger issues, leading to occasional outbursts and physical confrontations.

One fateful day, during a heated argument with a persistent admirer, Elise's emotions reached a boiling point. A surge of unexpected energy erupted from within, manifesting as a dazzling morning star appearing in her grasp. The incident exposed her demigod nature, attracting the attention of mythical creatures and jeopardizing her safety.

Realizing the danger he posed to her, David, who had wandered off from camp, encouraged Elise to seek refuge at Camp Half-Blood. Though apprehensive about leaving the only person she she felt could truly be trusted, the promise of a new beginning and understanding her true heritage propelled her forward.

Arriving at Camp Half-Blood, Elise finds herself in unfamiliar territory. Though initially hesitant, she utilizes her outgoing personality to strike up conversations and forge new connections. Her vibrant personality and athletic prowess earn her respect within the camp, while her trust issues slowly fade as she encounters genuine friendships.

Despite finding acceptance, Elise continues to grapple with her anger issues and the complexities of her charm. She learns to harness her emotions under the guidance of camp instructors, understanding that her fiery spirit can be a strength in battle and in forging genuine connections.

While initially skeptical of romantic relationships, the honesty and support she receives from David blossoms into a deeper connection. Their bond, built on trust and mutual respect, provides a foundation for potential romantic exploration in the future. That is, if Elise can make up her mind.