Part 3

Sabrina skips happily, catching up with Atu.

"Everyone, out. I have a date." Atu, apparently the counselor of the cabin, announces, and everyone groans in response, but obliges anyways.

"Thank you!" Bree says, and sits on the bed.

"Quite eager now, are we?"

"Yeah! I wanna talk about your life! What do you do for fun?"

"How about I just show you instead..."

"Yeah! Sure! Is it art? An instrument?"

"Some kind of art..." Atu replies, grinning mischievously, but Bree just shrugs off the behavior.

"Oh. Okay!" Bree says, as Atu creeps slowly closer.

"What are you...?" Bree asks, oblivious.

"You'll see, it'll be fine." The way he stretched out the 'i' in fine made Sabrina quite uncomfortable, but she stayed where she was seated on the bed.

Atu sat down on the bed, positioning himself beside her, and tilted her chin to look at him.

Sabrina reached a hand up to Atu's jawline. "Can I..." she trailed off, not wanting to pass his limits.

Atu responded with a kiss, a cool, slow burn Bree didn't know how to respond, so she pulled away quickly. But by the time she had, Atu had his shirt fully unbuttoned. "How did you--" she starts, but is hushed by getting pushed down onto the bed by Atu. Please don't-- but it was too late. Atu had stripped Bree of her shirt, and had already unbuckled her bra strap, and was about to pull it off and reveal herself to him, when...

What do you all want to happen? Will

a. Timothy jump in to save her

b. Mary open the door, rage fueled

c. Atu get away with his rape tactics

Subtract 58 from the usual code to vote!