Part 5

"Hey! Bree! Don't worry, I took care of Atu!" Mary says shortly after Tim leaves, Atu nowhere to be seen. Her lips are swollen.

"What happened to you?" Bree asks, and Mary replies after a few seconds of thought.

"Lets just say I had a bit of fun..."

"Okay," Bree says, oblivious to the situation at hand. "So!" Mary prompts, leading her friend back to the Poseidon cabin, where her sister, Amara Castellan, is waiting for her. She notices the swollen lips, but doesn't say anything.

"Hey, sis!" Mary prompts. Amara was the only one Mary has ever really let in. At least, before Bree came along.

"Who were you kissi--" Amara starts, but Mary pounces on her to cover her mouth.

"Not. A. Word." Mary says, and Amara laughs. "Guess I'll leave you two to it, then! Two to. Too-too. Tutu!" Amara mutters, walking out of the cabin.

"I'm up to new things, but that might be a tad over the top. I don't wanna know you like that. At least... not yet." Mary says, and giggles.

Another short one... don't hate me! Or do. Just don't tell my parents I've been cutting again. Broken glass solves every problem ever, like, just 'accidentally' drop a cup or something while putting away the dishes, and snag a few pieces, (yes, a few) and it'll last a while at least, depending on the piece sizes. Why am I telling you how to easily do sh, I dont know.

No question this time! Sorry y'all!