Announcement Part 2

Hi! Sorry for taking up your time again. (This was a spur of the moment decision, not planned)

But! I have very suddenly realised this fanfic actualy hit 7.5K views wayyy too quickly.

So! While you all wait for the next chapter to be posted, I want to give you guys a special! To celebrate both 7.5K views, 200+ votes and the fact that I'm continuing Falling after having said I was going to discontinue it.

So here are your options for the special:

1. A bonus what if scene in Cloudtail's POV (which could totally have Part 2s and 3s in the future if you guys like it) The what if would be: What If Rainsong Gave Up Her Life? (basically having listened to Firestar's order to stay at Sunningrocks)

2. A different kind of bonus scene (you can request one! Obviously has to be in relation to this fanfic of course, maybe something like, Rainsong as a kit or apprentice? Or maybe some little mention of her youngerself that you wanted to see in more detail?)

3. Any kind of request! Maybe something like a Q&A or a sneak peak at another project I have up and coming (you all very well know I'm hoping to get a bigger Warriors fanfic out with a friend right now, maybe I'll be willing to give a few spoilers? ;) ) This obviously has to be within reason and should respect my humanity and privacy as a person.

4. No! No special! Just get along with the next chapter already! (<-- Obviously my favourite option, jk)

So please! Leave a comment about what you might want, and if there isn't a majority, I'm going to choose for you all (and it will likely be option 4! Hehe).

Lots of love,

LittleOwl