Chapter Two

Namjoon woke up feeling that his freedom is finally near.
"Today is going to be a good day,I can feel it,"
He got up and went to the bathroom to get ready for school.
"Hi mom,so did you apply for my schoolership at *****high school,"
"Yes darling I did,"
"Yes!"
"Now eat your breakfast,"
"But mom~"
"No buts eat,"
Namjoon ate him mother's food until the plate was clean.
"Happy,"
"Yes,now go to school,"
"Bye mom,"
As namjoon walked to school feeling excited that he will be living this hellhole soon.
They will be no more Chan to ask me to write his homework.
They will be no more Felix who want me to be his punching bag.
They will be no more Jackson who...

"Hey Kim!"
Speaking of the devil
"Ye-yes,"
"Did you write our homework,"
"Yes I did,"as he was taking out their books and giving them to Jackson.
"Good keep this up,if you don't you know what will happen,"
Namjoon swallow his saliva hard. Jackson walked to another direction so did Namjoon.

Things are going well,this is good day! They hadn't beaten me I ate my lunch in peace what more could I ask for.
"Morning class,"
"Morning miss,"
"Okey today we are going to, play dodge ball!"
"Yeah!,"

"This is going to be awesome,"
"Namjoon why didn't you wear shorts,"
"I don't like to reveal my body to people,"
"Yeah that right,I mean who would want to see your fat body,"
They laughed while Namjoon smiled awkwardly.
"Okey 3,2,1,*whistle*"

"Eat this!,"
"Ouch!,"
"Got you!"
"You can run now!"
The hall was filled with loud noises made by students.
"Eat this,"
The student dodge it and it hit Felix.

"Oh no,"
"Fuck,"
"Namjoon is dead,"

Why do I have this much bad luck,and when I thought today was going to be a good day.

"Kim!"
"Felix! Don't be angry you're out,"
Felix walked to Namjoon and whispered,"you are going to be punished baaad Kim,"
As he walked out.
"Okey we can continue now,"
"Mi-miss I don't fe-feel good I have to go to the bathroom," Namjoon ran to the bathroom and locked it.

Why!why! Things were going great,why do I have to be a fool I am stupid fat,ugly,useless human being,I don't deserve to live I should die .....no I can't do that my mom I can't live he alone.

Namjoon cried and cried in the bathroom until he decided he should stop sulking and get back in class

Namjoon walked in the class and everyone looked at him with misery and worried faces accept for Chan, Jackson and Felix.
Namjoon sat in his desk he kept avoiding Chan, Jackson and Felix,but he couldn't help it he turned around and saw the trio smirking, Namjoon quickly turn back his heart was beating like crazy.
Why did I turned around,why~

Namjoon's eyes were filled with tears,he was scared, terrified,what are they going to do to me,I must leave fast.

The bell rang Namjoon quickly arranged his books and went out, when he thought he was out in danger Jackson showed out of nowhere.
"Jackson, please just let me go home,I didn't mean to hit Felix with the ball,"
"I don't give a fuck for your excuses,"
Jackson started to drag Namjoon and everyone was looking at him with pity.
"Help me please ,I can't live like this anymore, please anybody help me! Please!"
Everyone stood there and looked at him.
Why are there standing there why is nobody helping me,do they hate me that bad.

Jackson threw Namjoon on the soccer ground, Namjoon saw Chan and Felix holding dodge balls.
"Felix I am sorry I didn't mean it please forgive me,"
"Stand up,"
Namjoon obeyed and stand up right away.
"Now you are gonna stand there while we hit you with these balls and don't you even think of dodging it,got that,"
"Ye-yes,"

They started beating him up with balls and every time they do Namjoon could feel the pain tensing in his body.
"Want some more Kim," *hit him*
"No ple-please stop,"
"This is just the beginning," *hit him*

Namjoon started to get dizzy,he couldn't see well,his body was in unbearable pain,he than collapsed.

"Hey Kim! Get up we are not done with you,"
"Kim,"
Jackson ran to Namjoon and tried to wake him up but it was no use.
"He is not waking up,what are we going to do,"
"We should take him to my house,"
"Okey,"
The boys took him into Felix's house.

"Put him carefully,"
"I think you should go, don't worry I will take good care of him you don't have to worry,"
"Thanks man,"
"Take very good care of him,"
"I will you don't have to worry Chan,"
The dou left and Felix was left with Namjoon, Felix slept next to Namjoon and stroked his hair.

"You look so cute with long hair that why I am going to make you mine and mine only,"

Hope
You
Love
It
If
You
Did
Hit
That
🌟
And
Comment
Sorry
For
Any
Mistakes 😅

Okey now
👋👋
💜💜