Chapter Thirteen

"Namjoon do you remember my house right?"
"Yes I do,can I see the secret garden,please,"
"Yes, anything for you Joonie,"as Jin ruffled Namjoon's hair,"Since when does Jin have a secret garden,"whispered Jimin to Tae,"yeah he does,and I'm sure his going to use it to get closer to Namu,"Jimin looked at him,"and you should stop calling him Namu,"Tae laughed,"you're jealous that I have come up with a cute nickname for my cute Joon,"Jimin faked laughed,"why would I be jealous of your stupid nickname I'll come up with a greater nickname than your,"
"Oh really, we'll see,"as Tae walked to his room, Jimin sat on the couch,"so are we really going to let Him have Namjoon for himself,"they all looked at him,"you're super jealous for a short person,"everyone laughed,"Jeon Jungkook! "You-you.....,"
"You what......,"Jimin sigh,"hey have you noticed that Tae calls Namjoon,Namu now," "and,"said Yoongi raising his eyebrows,"well don't you think we should come up with our own nicknames to call Namjoon with," "coming up with a nickname is hard,"said Jungkook scratching his head,"and hard work,"
"And it's something I can only do,"as Tae came down from the stairs,"yeah right,"as Jimin rolled his eyes,"is Namu still with Jin,"
"Yes he is," "You see Jimin I was right" "about what again,"
"When I said that Jin will use the garden to get close to Namu,"
"Oh yeah,I think you were right," "I don't think Jin hyung would do that,"
"And how much do you trust him Yoongi," Jin and Namjoon entered the room,"so you are done," "yes we are,but Namjoon is hungry and I'm going to make him lunch,"as Jin put on his apron and went to the kitchen, Namjoon sat in the couch next to Jimin,"don't worry,I won't make you feel uncomfortable,"Namjoon smiled,"Thank you Jiminie,"Jimin smiled because of the nickname,"you heard that Taeyhung he called me Jiminie isn't that so cute,"Tea rolled his eyes out of jealousy, Namjoon just giggled,wow he's so cute I need to win him over no matter what.

"Namjoon your food is ready!"Jin called Namjoon from the kitchen, Namjoon quickly got up and ran to the kitchen,Jin hyung just had to ruin it for me. "Mmh smells so good,"Jin smiled,"come on now eat up,"
"Thank you hyung,"as he started eating,"you're welcome,"as he ruffled Namjoon's hair. "I'm done hyung,your food was so delicious," "of course it was delicious I made it,oh Namjoon you have food in your lips,let me wipe it off,"as Jin got closer to Namjoon's face,why is my heart beating so fast,oh yeah he is going to touch my lips,with his hands!
Jin wiped the the food off,his lips there are so soft and plumpy,Jin kept looking at Namjoon's lips,he rase his eyes to be met with beautiful dragon eyes,they both looked at each other,Jin got closer as he went for a kiss,"what are you doing,"they quickly stepped away from each other,while Yoongi was in the kitchen door looking at them with anger and jealousy,"I'm going to ask again,what were you doing!" Jin was shocked to hear Yoongi rase up his voice like that as he is usually speak low,"I was wiping food off his lips,"Yoongi laughed,"Jin do you think I'm dumb,I saw you wanting to kiss him,you motherfuker!"
"Don't you dare call me that!"
"What are you going to do about it!"  "Guys stop! Why*sob*why are you yelling please,just stop,"as Namjoon started crying,"Namjoon we didn't mean to make you cry,"as Jin hugged him,"Leave,I will take care of him," Yoongi left as he said,"Sorry Joonie,"
"Come on,let me take you to your room okay," Namjoon nodded still in tears. "Tae you were so right about him," as Yoongi thrown himself to the couch,"about what,and who?"as Taeyhung was playing a video game with Jimin,"about Jin, using everything he got to get closer to Namjoon,"Tae laughed,"well I'm going to say it,I TOLD YOU SO," "you won't be happy if I told what he did to Namjoon,"
"What did he do,"as both Jimin and Taehyung asked,"he almost kissed Namjoon,""He almost whaaaaaat,"as they stopped playing the game,"How dare he,first it was J-hope,and then Mr Kim,now Jin,when am I going to get my chance,"
"Never when those two are around,"as Yoongi stood up and walked to his room,"I'm sure Jungkook is next," "and why would it be him,huh,stop talking nonsense Tae,"

"Rest here okay,"
"Okay,I will Jin hyung,"Jin ruffled Namjoon's hair,he got up and walked out, Namjoon closed his eyes and went to dream land.

"Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon, Namjoon,"
"What do you want from me leave me alone,"
"I'll never leave you alone you are mine and only mine,you will be always be mine,you belong to me!"as he laughed,
"No,no I don't belong to you stop laughing,just leave me,no,no,just stop, leave me alone! Just leave me! Leave me!"