Chapter Fourteen

Jungkook came from upstairs,"Where have you been,Yoongi has been looking for you,he left though,"
"Oh, it's must have been for business," "well you look like your in a bad mood," "No I'm not," "yes you are," "No I'm not hyung!" "It's about time you called me hyung," "whatever,"
"So aren't you going to tell hyung what's wrong," "all of you!"
"All of us?what do you mean?"
"You keep getting in my way to spend some time with Namjoon," Jin laughed,"what's so funny?"
"Well you will just have to let it be,as Namjoon doesn't belong to anyone yet," "he belongs to me!"
Jin laughed again,"in your dreams!" As he got up and walked to the kitchen,"he will be mine just you watch,"

"So Namjoon,what do you want us to do," "I don't know, anything you say,I'll do," "Anything," as Taeyhung was smirking
"Taeyhung,"as he hit him,"ouch what was that for?" "Only I get to do that with him," Namjoon's stomach growled,"I'm hungry again," "let's hope Jin hyung has started cooking," "who ever get to the sitting room first is a rotten egg,"as Namjoon got of bed and the other two followed.

The trio came running from upstairs while laughing,"Namjoon come here,"said Yoongi,"Okay hyung,"as he sat next to him,"but I was going to sit with him,"whispered Taehyung,"You know that Mr Kim is dead due to murder right," Namjoon nodded his head as a yes,"so I wanted to ask if you are going to stay with us here or you are going to get back at the Kim mansion," Namjoon was quite,the whole sitting room was quite,"dinner is ready!" Shouted Jin from the kitchen,"finally I was dying of hunger,"as Namjoon quickly ran to the kitchen,"why-why didn't he answer the question,do you guys think that he will go back to that mansion," "he wouldn't,he can't,and I won't allow it,"as Jungkook walked to the kitchen followed by the others.

"Thank you Jin hyung for the food it was really nice," as Namjoon got up,"Thank you Joonie,you are the only one who actually complement my cooking,"as Jin was eyeing the others,"but I completed you,"
"Completed,'past tense' you don't do that anymore," "sorry hyung I will complement you more now,"
"Thanks J-hope," "I'm going to sleep now,good night," "night Joonie," "and sleep very tight," Jin looked at Jungkook,"what do you mean by that?"
"We think Namjoon won't stay here for long," "and why is that?"
"We think he will go back to the Kim mansion," "why would he!? And where did you get the information from?" "I asked him if he would like to stay here or go back to the mansion," "and what did he say?" "Nothing" "Nothing? And you think with that nothing he will go back," "yes, because he didn't yes or no,so they can be a possibility that he might go back," "doesn't that scares you hyung," "it does Tae,"
"Then we should do whatever to make him stay here,"
"Yes,"

Such a beautiful person you are, perfect,I want you to be all mine,but the others are in my way,of you and me to be a couple,the most perfect couple in the world,your lips are so soft,I just want to taste them,*he licked his lips*even licking them they taste soooooo good,just imagine if I could kiss you,but I can't,I don't want you to hate me like Mr Kim,so I will be patient*as he sniffed his neck*I will mark you,devour you,fuck you,make love with you one day. As he kept of sniffing Namjoon's scent,"you will be mine Namu," as he walked out Namjoon's room.

Beep beep beep beep beep beep!
Namjoon turned off the alarm,and stretched himself,"that was soooo good,time for me to get ready for school," as he walked to the bathroom to get ready

Beep beep beep beep beep beep!Namjoon turned off the alarm,and stretched himself,"that was soooo good,time for me to get ready for school," as he walked to the bathroom to get ready