Chapter Nineteen

Jimin came to the boys with fury in his eyes,"let's go home," "but I haven't talked to Namjoon yet,"
"Your Namjoon is going to get married! He doesn't want to speak to you," "and how do you know that," "because I spoke with him," "what did he say," "he said his going to be a married man soon," "Namjoon would never say that!" "Well he did!"

"Ladies and gentlemen thank you for coming here and say your condolences and supporting Lisa,but I have big and good news for us all,our beautiful Lisa is going to get married!"people clapped their hands,happy for the news,while the boys were in horror, Namjoon and Lisa came upstairs holding hands,"I'm not staying for this shit,"as Jimin was about to go, Jungkook grabbed his hand,"you're staying," "let me go"as escaped Jungkook's grip and folded his hands in his chest,"ladies and gentlemen Lisa and Namjoon,our new to be future couple,in just a few weeks,"people clapped their hands but others didn't because they thought it was early for them to get married and especially after few weeks of Lisa's father's burial,Lisa quickly pulled Namjoon into a kiss, making Namjoon surprised,he instinctively pushed her but not that hard,"I was getting out of breath,"as Namjoon touched his chest,"I guess she takes after his father of being a beast,"as they laughed,"are you happy Jungkook? Can I go now?" Jimin quickly walked of,followed by the others, Namjoon saw them as they walked off,he was feeling immense pain for not talking to them,to feel their touch as he needed comfort and treating Jimin badly,when he scanned the place he saw Jackson,Felix and Chan! Looking at him with dagger eyes,he quickly look the other way,it took him back to the past when they used to bully him,they used to look at him like that,he was so scared that his hands started shaking and Lisa noticed it. "Namjoon why are you shaking?"Namjoon looked at Lisa and then at his shaking hands,he stopped them,"no-nothing," Lisa grabbed Namjoon's hand and dragged him into their room,Mr Jeon looked at them,"Kids these days," they arrived at their room as Lisa quickly locked the door,"Namjoon I'm gonna ask you again why where your hands shaking,and if you lie you'll not like the consequences," "Lisa it was nothing,I swear," "liar!"as Lisa walked to the wardrobe and came back with a box,she opened it and took out handcuffs, Namjoon widen his eyes,"Lisa wh-what are you doing?" "Teaching you a lesson,"as she handcuffed Namjoon and pushed him to the floor and started to beat him, while chanting I don't like liars!! Namjoon started to cough blood while yelling,"Ple-please sto-stop!!"she continued to beat him non stop until Namjoon was covered with his own blood,"you could have prevented this...by just telling me the truth,now your are getting punished,and it's just the beginning,"as she took a whip,"Lisa...please stop...I'm sorry,"Lisa approached Namjoon carrying a whip,"your late baby boy,"as she began to whip Namjoon brutally all over his body, Namjoon couldn't comprehend how much pain he was feeling,tears along side blood was coming out of him,"are you going to continue lying to me?"as she stopped whipping Namjoon,"N-no," "Good boy,now get up!" Namjoon stand up even though feeling pain,he couldn't barely stand,"you should go bath and clean yourself we must prepare for our wedding," "yes," as he limped to the bathroom.

"Lisa what did you do to that boy," "I just wanted to tell him nobody lies to me," "by beating him up?" "Yes" Mr Jeon laughed,"you're so like your father,always beating people's ass up," "what can I say,I am my father's daughter,"

Lisa walked back to her and Namjoon's room, while holding a plate full of food,she opened the door and saw Namjoon sleeping
"Namjoon~ I brought you food,"as she putted the food at the table and sat next to Namjoon trying to wake him up,"Namjoon wake up I made food for you, Namjoon!" There was no reply coming from Namjoon and Lisa became impatient,"Namjoon I know you can hear me,wake up right now!"
Namjoon slowly sat straight, while his head was facing down,"good boy,I made you food,"as she stood up and took it to give it to Namjoon,"here I made it myself, with love,care and soul,go on eat it,"as she smiled while handing it to Namjoon,but all he said was,"I'm not hungry,"as he went back to sleep,"Namjoon you will get up right now and eat the food I made for you!"as she flipped him to her side making an eye contact,"Lisa,I'm really tired and not hungry,please just let me sleep, please Lisa I'm really tired,"Lisa calmed down,"okay,but you will eat the breakfast I'm going to make for you tomorrow morning,"Namjoon nodded his head,"use your words," "yes Lisa I will,can I sleep now?" "Yes,"as Namjoon quickly got back to sleep.

The boys were up looking a k-drama about a CEO falling in love with a poor girl,"it's always like this in a k-drama, a poor girl falls in love with a rich CEO,and the CEO's family never likes the girl,I hate that!"as J-hope threw the popcorn,"Hobi calm down! It's just a k-drama,"said Jin as he started cleaning the mess,"and always have the same story settings, it's starting to annoy me," "I'll say it again it's just a k-drama,"as Jin walked to the kitchen,"I never liked these things anyways,they always have a happy ending,but in real life there's no happy ending," "it's just a k-drama!!"Jin yelled from the kitchen,"I guess you're all feeling like this because of Namjoon,huh," "of course Yoongi hyung, Jimin is not even here because of Namjoon!" "Why are you yelling,are you mad at Namjoon?" "No it-it," "it hurt doesn't, Jungkook," "y-yes it does,soo much," Jin came back from the kitchen carrying a bowl of popcorn,"don't spill it this time,or you will have to deal with me," as he put it on the table,"I won't hyung,Taehyung you're quite are you ok," "I'm just tired that all,I'm going to sleep,first I'm going to check on Jimin first," as he got up,"ok,good night,guys we're falling apart,"
"Namjoon did this!" "Don't you dare blame it on him!" "Who should I blame, he's the one who decided to go to that mansion now look what has happened his getting married to Lisa!" Jungkook got up,and walked of,and closed the door with a big bang that made the hyungs flinch,"I'm going to go crazy if this continues," as J-hope sighed.

"Jimin, open the door I want to speak with you, it's about Namjoon, open please,"it's stayed quite a few minutes until he heard the door unlocked, Taehyung opened the door,and he saw Jimin in a mess, sleeping in a bed filled with wet tissues,"Jimin are you ok," "just say why are you here," "what's making you cry over Namjoon like this?" Jimin quickly got up and sat straight,"what do you mean!?" Teahyung sat next to Jimin looking him in the eye,"where were you yesterday night,"Jimin blinked a few times,"I-i was here,where else would I be,"as he was trying to avoid Taehyung's stare,"oh really?" "Yes really," "liar!" Jimin flinched that resulted in him falling to the floor,"I'm not lying,"as he quickly got up, Taehyung laughed like a maniac,"Jimin I'm going to ask you again! Where where you last night! Because when I came here last night,you were not here,so don't you dare lie to me!" As Teahyung grabbed Jimin's neck roughly,"Tae-tae-sto-stop-tae-hurts-ple-pleas-" "now chim chim where were you last night,"as he grabbed his neck tighter,"I-i-was-wi-with," "you were with who! Answer me!"
"Na-namjoon!" Taehyung quickly let go,Jimin was coughing non stop,"what where you doing with him," "what lovers do at night,"as Jimin smirked.

Hope
U
Loved
It
Please
Vote
And
Comment

It's about to go down👹