Chapter Sixteen

Namjoon widen his eyes of what just came out of Lisa's mouth,"Li--sa what.....are you saying?" "I love you,I really do,"as Lisa hugged Namjoon,but he was still shocked of what he just heard,"but I don't,"Namjoon said,Lisa pulled away from the hug,"what did you just say?" "I don't love you Lisa!" Lisa started to cry like a maniac, gripping her hair in frustration"Lisa I hope....you can understand,"as he tried to get close at Lisa,but she pushed him,"you can't say that you don't love me....no...no...no you can't...my dad said that we mu-must get married....so you can't say no," Namjoon was beyond shocked he couldn't imagine that his friend would behave like this and say such stupidity words to get what she wants,"Lisa I've got a life to live and I don't want to live it with someone I was forced to be married to,so please just forget about this stupid will,ok,"
"If you don't love me then who do you love!.... answer me! Oh I see....it's those stupid 6 boys huh... it's them right," Namjoon couldn't answer her but instead he looked down in shame because he had fallen for them,"well those 6 assholes killed my father!" Namjoon looked up at Lisa in shock,"...but...how...why...and how do you know?" " I've got eyes and ears everywhere,"
It's the same day when I was planning to kill myself,they actually did it,they killed him!
"What do you have to say about your lovers now Namjoon,"
"I...I... have no words," "Then marry me,love me, choose me," as Lisa touched Namjoon's cheeks.

"I can't believe Namjoon is actually in that mansion,what if all of those bad memories come back and he doesn't become the same again," "Hobi calm down, I'm sure Namjoon will be fine," as Yoongi hugged J-hope,"and how certain are you Yoongi hyung?" As taehyung sat down the couch,"I'm sure he'll be ok," "well good for you,but I feel like he will never comeback here," "and what's making you say that!?" As J-hope jumped of the couch,"there's just this weird feeling that he is not going to comeback," Yoongi laughed "stop being dramatic Jimin, Namjoon is fine and he's going to comeback where he belongs,"
"If you say so hyung,"as Jimin got up "good night," "hey! Where do you think you're going,"as Jin came running from the kitchen,"to bed," "you're not going to bed without eating!"
"Jin hyung please just give me a break for once ok,I'm not in the mood and not hungry,"as Jimin walked to his bedroom. "What's wrong with him," "he's worried about Namjoon not coming back here," "WT and what would cause that?" "I don't know?"

I can't sleep without knowing if my Joonie is ok,I have to do something,sneak in the mansion, perfect plan. As Jimin got up in his bed and went to the closest to find some black clothing,"if you're planning to sneak in the Kim mansion forget it," Jimin jumped out of fear,"Jeon! Why did you scare me like that!"
"Just forget sneaking into the kim mansion," "and why can't I ?"
"Because it has a tight security team, surrounding the mansion's every corner,and what's worse is that those are my father's security guards," "What! Isn't your dad on our side, shouldn't he be helping us?" "I think you're forgetting that Mr Kim is my father's best friend of course he would help Lisa," "this is bullshit!"as Jimin pushed Jungkook out of the way and sat on his bed, Jungkook followed,"then what should we do?" Jungkook sat next to Jimin as said,"I don't know, we'll see tomorrow,"

"Thank you for the security Mr Jeon,"as Lisa bowed down,"don't need to bow down my dear,so you got what you wanted," "No, someone is standing in my way of making him mine," "and who's that?" "Your son Jeon Jungkook,"Mr Jeon widen his eyes and laughed,"what a great joke you just said,my son is not gay ok," "well he is,and he has fallen for my Namjoon,you can ask him if you want to,and see what he will say,and thank you again Mr Jeon,"as Lisa  walked away with a smirk, living Mr Jeon in shock.

"Thanks for the food Jin hyung," Jin smiled feeling proud of himself,"thanks you guys, even though Jimin didn't eat today,"
"It's ok hyung, Jimin is going to be fine," "thanks Jungkook,"they cleaned the table and washed the dishes, when they were done they decided to watch a movie,all of a sudden,"Jungkook! Jungkook! Jungkook! Open this door right now,"Jungkook quickly ran to the door to open for his father,"dad what are you doing here?" "You useless  of a son,"as Mr Jeon punched Jungkook,and he fell down to the floor,the others heard a thud so they quickly rushed to the door to find Jungkook lying in the floor bleeding and his father blazed with fury,"Mr Jeon I don't think this is the solution to deal with children...," "You shut the fuck up Jin! This is my son,my business..." "And our friend,"Yoongi said,"Jungkook your friends are getting in the way of me to punish you,so I'm going to ask you one question and I need a yes or no,are you gay!" "Dad where did you get that from?" "I said I need a yes or no!" Jungkook flinched because for the first time he was scared,"Y-yes father," "what a disappointment!"as he walked away to his car and drove of.
"Jungkook are you ok," "No I'm not! I've disappointed my father,my family,I need to fix this,"as he got up and went to his car and drove of,"first it was Namjoon now it Jungkook, what's happening to us,?"

Hope u love it
If u did hit that
🌟 and comment
Please 😘
See you I the next
Chapter it's about
To go down.