Chapter seventeen

Jungkook quickly arrived at his home the Jeon mansion,"Dad! Dad! Please wait!" His dad ignored him and continued to walk inside the mansion,while Jungkook was running after him,"Dad!"as he grabbed his hand,"don't you dare touch me!"as he pulled himself away from Jungkook,"dad... please don't...do this."as tears started to fall down Jungkook's cheeks,"And what is that...huh! Oh I know disowning you might be a great idea,"Jungkook bowed down,"dad...ple-please don't...I'm nothing without you...and you know that!"Mr Jeon lifted Jungkook's chin to look him straight in the eyes,"then why did you become a gay,why?!"Jungkook couldn't answer all he did was to cry,he couldn't bear to lose his father as well as... Namjoon,"answer me!"
"Because I love him!"as Jungkook looked at his father with teary eyes,"who is he?" "Kim Namjoon,"Mr Jeon just laughed while holding his stomach,"Ki-kim Namjoon his going to get married to Lisa in just a few weeks,you can't fall in love with him,a soon to be husband,a soon to be father,"Jungkook was in shock,"Namjoon won't agree to that!"as he got up,"and why wouldn't he?" "Be-becase...," "Be-be-believe it! he will and if I were you I would end your gay nonsense,"as he walked inside the mansion, Jungkook just stood there in shock, Namjoon couldn't,he wouldn't,I'm su-sure of it. Jungkook got in his car and drove off,he didn't know where he was going all he wanted was fresh air,wishing that whatever that came out of his father's mouth wasn't true,he couldn't get out the thought of that Lisa would get married to Namjoon,My Namjoon.

"Namjoonie I brought you food,"said Kai opening the door to see Namjoon asleep,"Namjoon I brought you food,and I know you're not sleeping,"as he sat next to Namjoon. Namjoon sat up straight,"I'm not hungry Kai,"
"But you haven't ate since we came back from school," "I said I'm not hungry!"as he pushed the plate of food,as it crashed down. "Namjoon!"as Kai stand up,"I said I'm not hungry,so don't you dare be angry at me,"as Namjoon folded his arms and pouted,"but you need to eat,so you can have energy," "I said I'm not hungry so leave," "okay then,"as he walked of the room shutting the door with a big bang,that made Namjoon flinched,he got up and cleaned up,"I can't believe I'm back to this prison,I shouldn't have come here,I should have stayed with them, with Jiminie,"
"Aw that nice you thought of my name first,"Namjoon smiled as he quickly ran to the window and opened it,"thanks Joonie,"as he got in,"Jimin!"as Namjoon hugged him,"how-how did you get in here,I heard that the security surrounding the mansion is tough,"as he pulled away from the hug,Jimin laughed,"well I guess I'm tougher,"as he flexed his muscles and biceps,and Namjoon just laughed,"Jimin... you're so...funny,I'm happy that you got here,"as Namjoon hugged him again,Jimin hugged him back as he sniffed Namjoon's smell,I miss him so much. They pulled away from the hug and looked at each other with love and lust,Jimin got closer to Namjoon and kissed him, Namjoon kissed him back as they kissed each other passionately,Jimin went to Namjoon's neck as he started to give hickeys,"mmh ~Jimin-ah, don't..mh~gi-give...me too mannny~hickeys,"as Namjoon said while mourning as he experienced so much pleasure,Jimin stopped and stared at Namjoon with lust in his eyes,"and why should I,"
"Because I don't want my skin to be covered with hickeys," "oh I see,but what if I can't control myself,"as he kept touching Namjoon's neck,"then find a way,"said Namjoon sexily,that made Jimin gulp,he quickly pushed Namjoon to his bed,as he stripped himself,"what are you waiting for strip!" Said Jimin as Namjoon didn't hesitate as he stripped right away,Jimin got on top of him,"I'm going to make you cum the whole night, you'll be screaming my name,baby boy,"

Jungkook arrived at Jin's house,"hello anybody awake*sigh*I guess it's only me,"as he went to the kitchen to drink some water he turned on the light switch,"ahh Jin!"as Jungkook jumped off,Jin just laughed,"wha-what the fuck are you doing here!" "Hey! Watch the way you speak with me! I'm your hyung you know,you must respect me,so no cursing!"
"Yeah,yeah whatever,but what are you doing here in the middle of the night and in a dark kitchen! That creepy even for you," "hey! Don't say that,and anyways I couldn't sleep and I didn't want others to know I'm not asleep," "and why not,"as he opened the fridge,"well I'm worried about Namjoon,"Jungkook gulped water while looking at Jin with a side eye,"why are you looking at me like that,"Jungkook finished the water,"there's something that I need to tell you concerning Namjoon,I may not know if it's true or not...," "I don't care,just tell me," "Lisa is going to get married to Namjoon in a couple of weeks," "what! How is that possible? And why would Namjoon say yes to that?" "I don't think Namjoon would say 'yes'"
"The universe just don't want to see Namjoon happy with us,huh?"Suddenly they heard a bang. "Who might that be,"they quickly ran and saw a mysterious short guy,"hey shorty! Who are and what do you want?"
"Even when I'm a bad guy,I'm still short to you Jungkook,"
"Jimin,why are you awake at this time,where were you?" Jimin turned around,"why are you asking so many questions hyung?" "Because I'm worried about you," "well you don't need to be worried I'm okey dokey ok,"as he walked to his room
"There's something his hiding,"