8

{matthew}

after taking a nice shower, i decided to walk over to the balcony behind the school where you can see a good view of the forest. yeah, there's a forest behind our school.

"where are you going?" hanbin, who is my roommate, asked as he brushed his teeth.

"just wanna have some fresh air." i answered and he gasped, running in front of me. "can you smell it?"

i furrowed my eyes, "what are you talking about?"

"o-or.. did you hear it?" he asked again, looking panicked.

"hear what?"

all of a sudden, we heard something like a balloon puffing out air from the cabinets.

what the fuck-

the cabinet flew open, revealing zhanghao & taerae, who were gasping for air.

"WHEN-HOW-WHAT-WHAT THE FUCK-"

"h-hao"

"i CANT BREATHE"

"NO NO BREATHIN"

"HANBIN STOP DANCING AND HELP US"

"I NEED CPR PLEASE KISS ME"

"NO AIR NO AIR NO AIR NO AIR NO AIR"

"HOW DID YALL GET IN THERE"

"WE WANTED A SLEEPOVER HERE SO WE SNUCK OUT OUR ROOM AND HID IN HERE IN CASE SOME TEACHER CAUGHT US"

"NAE NUNI SUMI MAEUMI NEOREUL WONHAE"

"HANBIN WE'RE DYING WHY ARE YOU STILL DANCING-"

"SOMEONE KISS ME"

"EW HAO YOU DISGUSTING SH-"

"HAO FARTED IN YALLS CABINET"

"NO MY FUCKING CLOTHES-"

°

sighing, i made my way to the balcony when we kicked zhanghao and taerae's asses out our room.

i could hear noises coming from the rooms i pass by. some are playing games, some are having movie nights, some are already sleeping, some are having pillow fights.

i pushed open the glass door to the balcony & the cold wind of the night brushed through my face.

finally, peace.

just when i thought that, i saw a familiar figure staring up at the starry night sky.

i went beside her & leaned on the railings. she took a sip on her fanta before looking at me.

"oh, what are you doing here?" she asked.

i smiled, "i'm asking the same thing to you."

eunmi snickered. "i asked first."

"well, i wanted some fresh air." i shrugged. "now, it's your turn to answer."

she also shrugged, "same."

i nodded. she then came to realization. "my revenge!"

i scoffed at her. "it was just a game." she scoffed back. "i know, but i can't lose to you!"

she glared at me as if i stole one of her fantas.

i chuckled, "just plan out your revenge first. and remember what i told you?"

i asked, looking up at the full moon.

she blinked and stared at me.

"what did you say?"

i frowned and flicked her forehead. "that whatever moon shows up at the night of the camp, that's what you're going to paint."

she hissed & rubbed her forehead. "well," she looked up at the full moon and pouted.

"aww, i want the crescent moon though.." she fake sobbed and wiped an invisible tear.

i chuckled. we then kept quiet & looked up at the stars.

"want some?" she handed me a can of her favorite drink. i slightly smiled and grabbed it from her hand.

"i opened it for you." she cheekily smiled and my heart skipped a beat.

i nodded, looking away in embarrassment. i then heard her giggle.

i quietly scoffed & took a sip of the drink she gave me.

the saltiness of the drink made me spit the drink out from my mouth. "why is it so salty?!"

she laughed so hard at me, holding onto her stomach. "i finally got my revenge!"

i wiped my mouth with the towel that has been hanging around my neck.

i glared at her as she still laughed her ass off.

i may be embarrassed right now but it's okay. i made her happy.

i can embarrass myself in front of her a million times.

°

{cherie}

EUNMI
•offline

CHERIE
yow eun u left ur disgusting sweaty towel earlier

CHERIE
SIS

CHERIE
bruh

CHERIE
finE THEN IF UR TOO LAZY TO GET IT THEN IMMA GIVE IT TO U

CHERIE
>:(

°

i grabbed eunmi's towel and went up the stairs of the other building behind school building.

yep, there's two buildings here. one for classes, one for the dorms.

eunmi & i aren't roommates and i don't have any idea what room she's in.

i went to a teacher with a sheepish smile. "good evening, ms. oh. may i ask where's kim eunmi's room? i just wanted to give this back to her.."

she smiled at me and checked the list in her hands. "ah, she's at 116." i nodded and bowed at her. "thank you, ms. oh."

i then walked away and climbed up another flight of stairs. "110.. 111.. 112.. 113... oh wait shit, it's at the other side." i facepalmed myself and ran to the other side of the building.

i was about to enter the right wing when i heard laughters coming from the balcony.

i looked through the glass door and saw eunmi's back. i sighed in relief. there she is.

she was laughing hard and i saw the glint of happiness in her eyes. i thought first, i don't wanna ruin her moment just to give this towel..

"stop laughing!" i heard a familiar voice.

i just noticed that someone was with eunmi out there, under the moonlight.

and not just someone.

it's the boy i like.

°