19

{matthew}

oh no, oh no, tomorrow is already the dEADLINE of the paintings

renjun, please have mercy on me.

i went to school so early just to go finish my painting.

oh, and i wonder if eunmi already finished hers..

i entered the arts room & saw that eunmi's canvas is still there.

slowly, i walked towards it. omg i'm so curious.

i grabbed the cloth that's covering the painting & slowly lifted it up.

when i saw the painting, it was beautiful.

it is a piece of art.

i stared at the boy in the painting. who might that be?

i carefully lifted the canvas up from the stand & scanned the strokes she used.

i then turned the canvas around to see something written behind it.

"to. woohyun"

my eyes went wide like the full moon. tO WHAT-

i almost dropped the painting but i quickly placed it back on it's stand & covered it.

ME?!

I AM WOOHYUN, RIGHT?

no, i'm matthew-

buT AM I WOOHYUN?

IS IT MEANT FOR ME?!

i placed my hand on my chest. "i pledge to be a responsible man and i will not procrastinate anymore so i could finish my painting for kim eunmi's sake."

after stating my 'pledge', i ran to my rightful seat and started working on my painting.

i finally got my inspiration and now the ideas in my head are overflowing.

my hands were uncontrollably moving until i was already half finished.

the school bell then rang, indicating that classes are about to start.

°

author.

after classes, the determined matthew  immediately walked out his classroom.

he panted as soon as he got in the arts room as he legit ran in like his life depends on it.

the boy just dropped his bag on the floor and ran to his seat, sitting down and grabbing a small paint brush, to use for the details.

he bit his lower lip & tried making everything "perfect".

"it's done, it's finally done." he whispered to himself and his body was filled with relief.

he made his painting look like a part of eunmi's painting.

in his art, he made a silhouette of a girl sitting on top of a hill too under the daylight. she also has a star on her chest, just like the boy in eunmi's.

and you guessed it, that girl is eunmi.

matthew was so satisfied and he also wrote something at the back of his painting.

with a wide smile, he placed back his canvas on it's stand and so, he finally covered it & called it a day.

°