11

{matthew}

"what.. are you doing?" he asked with crossed arms.

i quickly shook my head. "n-nothing! i just.. you know. uhm.. returned eun's fanta."

he raised a brow, "you borrowed her fanta?"

"uh.. yeah..?"

"so you drank her fanta and returned it?"

"NO"

"tell me, what the hell are you doing?" he sighed.

i gulped and knelt down to him, doing a praying position. "please don't tell anyone about this, especially eun. please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please-"

and i kept on telling him 'please' until he smacked my head.

"can you just zip your mouth." he looked down at me with an annoyed look.

"not if you promise me you won't tell a soul about this." i rubbed my palms together, looking up at him with puppy eyes.

we suddenly heard footsteps & turned our heads to the direction where it came from.

my eyes widened, seeing eunmi wiping her sweat off with a towel.

she looked at me then at renjun.

well, isn't this awkward.

"uhm what the fuck?" she weirdly looked at us.

"are you praising mr. pres?" she asked me, staring at my praying-like position.

"ah-uh-oh hail, dear president. please bless me." i bowed down to renjun to cover myself up.

eunmi then looked scared and cautiously walked over to her locker.

i then grew nervous because obviously, i just placed a daily "gift" in her locker.

"ooh, nice!" i heard her say in delight.

renjun looked over to her, ignoring me, who's bowing right before his shoes.

"what's that?" he naturally asked, like he doesn't know already.

"oh, my daily delivery of grape fanta." i heard her answer.

renjun then looked down at me. "so your fanta delivery guy is-" i immediately covered his mouth.

i stood up from my knees & took him with me instead.

i dragged him out of the school building, away from eun's presence.

"please don't mention anything about what just happened." i sighed.

i heard him chuckle. "have you finished your art work?" he asked, changing the subject.

i scratched my nape, shaking my head. "s-still don't have any idea what to do.." i reasoned out.

he hummed & nodded his head, understanding.

"you like eunmi, don't you?" he teased.

where the hell did that come from?!

i rapidly shook my head.

"no?" he didn't believe me & placed his index finger on his chin, doing a thinking position. "then why would you agree to be her delivery man?"

huh

a light bulb then lit up on top of his head.

"aha! how about do a painting of a grape!"

i looked at him as if he was crazy. "president, why would i fucking do that-"

"so eunmi would like it! or maybe, draw her!" he gave a suggestion again.

"wouldn't that freak her out" i shook my head.

"i'm just trying to help you because it's almost the end of october.."

"don't worry about me, pres. i'll handle this on my own and i promise you, i would have a great piece of art work." i hit my chest multiple times, signifying that i promise.

he just gave me a smile.

"good luck, mate."

°

EUNMI
•online

EUNMI
r u done praising ur dear injun

MATTHEW
oh uh yeah

MATTHEW
hes so gorgeous

EUNMI
oh okay

EUNMI
i alr knew u were gay but im still scarred

EUNMI
WHAT ABOUT CHERIE U FOOL

MATTHEW
omG WHY DOES CHERIE HAVE TO POP UP IN OUR EVERY CONVO

EUNMI
bECAUSE ACCORDING TO MY CALCULATIONS,, U TWO R SOULMATES.

EUNMI
AND THATS ON FUCKING PERIODT RIGHT THERE.

MATTHEW
then dont miscalculate, ms. calculator

MATTHEW
how can we be soulmates i dont even like her romantically a little bit
[seen 14:08]

°