005.

𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬 -- 𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐚𝐦 -- 𝐉𝐚𝐧 𝟑𝐫𝐝

you woke up on top of ceedee and him still being sleep with his hands on my butt. "mwah my man" you whisper and laughed to your self.

you went on your phone until ceedee woke up
"goodmorning ma" you heard him say in his sleepy voice.

"goodmorning" you said kissing his cheek. He moved his hand into my pants. You looks at him "don't run from me now remember last night?" he said starting to move down in your pants.

"mhh when are you leaving me ceedee?" You said while his hand started down more until he was fingering "Mhmmmm Dee"

"mhmm" you said being squirmy and not able to stay still due to the pleasure. He placed you on your back and pulled your skims down with you underwear too.

he started kissing your stomach where your shirt left off and moving down to he got to your thighs. Than he started teasing you. "Mh" you said pushing his head down

he started eating you and you couldn't help yourself but moan and moan. you tugged on his dreads and gave him that look.

so he stopped eating you and pulled him pants which than he inserted his member into you. "omgg" you said grabbing then sheets.

he went slowly in and out so you could adjust to him firstly. you looked up at him and waited for him to speed up

"mhhceeddee" you moans out loudly to the change of speed. ceedee loved when you moans his name it turned him on even more

"Mmh" ceedee grunted while going faster than before. "Ugh cee mhmm slow doownnn" he was going so fast that it was starting to get uncomfortable and your moans got uncontrollable.

"who else can hit this like I can?" Ceedee said while speeding and and making you speechless. "mmm nobodd" you tried to say but start feeling your high approach.

"use your words ma" he said softly which made you come all over his member "fuckk nobody" you said while coming down from your high

he pulled out and you got up and sucked it off of his member which made him release all over your tongue.

"swallow" he said while looking down at you "yes daddy" you said after swallowing "good job ma" he said while letting go of your hair and kissing you

"That was good ma" cee said laying next to you. You just laided there tired as hell, "ma you okay?" cee said while sitting up. "Yeah you tired me out"

"cause im the best you ever had" he said while getting up and going to the bathroom to run some water so yall could get in the shower.

"Ceedee come carry me into the bath". You slightly screamed. "Im coming princess" he said being sarcastic.

Me and ceedee got into the shower and started to wash each other up. "what time do we have to go to Jakhi's house?" You said cee while he washed your back.

Ceedee and you were going over to jakhis house for a get together with Ahliah,Jakhi & Ahmir

"3:30 I think?" He said confusingly. "It's like 12 now im going to have to rush and ready" you said agitatedly. "You have 3hour.. he said while letting the water run on y'all.

"that's not enough time Ceedee damn" you said turning the water off. "okay crybaby" he getting out the shoes and putting in a towel. "Im not a crybaby" you said in a baby voice "okay you not"

——

It was around 2:40 and you were just now getting dressed. you had so much stuff to do but you finally finished and got dressed.