009.

𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐲 -- 𝟑:𝟒𝟓𝐚𝐦 -- 𝐉𝐚𝐧 𝟖𝐭𝐡

you woke up to ceedees phone ringing,you picked up his phone to see the contact "bella". 
now who the fuck is bella..

"hello dee umm I kinda left my purse in your hotel." you just sat there , you didn't know what to do.

you went on mute and woke up. you had the biggest smile on your face "bae get up now"
"Yes" he said getting up. "Bella's on the phone for
You" you said unmuting the phone and handing it to him.

sat in the chair and watched them on the phone.
"hello?" "yeah i left my purse" "ok where" "next to bed you should know .

"there was a pause and then the call ended. "so who's Bella Cedarian... because I KNOW your not cheating on me"

"ma it's nobody trust me" he got off the bed and started stretching. "ceedee why are you lying to me" you said holding back tear.

when you were mad you would cry. you were trying your hardest not to cry,but your anger was starting to grow and with anger came crying.

"im not lying ma i swear" he came closer to you because he knew you cried when you were upset. "i really don't want to be near you right now" you got up and went to go zip your suitcase.

you put your heels and purse into your suitcase and picked it up. "Fela you're not going anywhere it's too late for you to be leaving"

"ceedee. stop fucking talking to me im not staying in a room with you, since you want to lie" you grabbed your phone and put the girls purse that was under the bed on the bed.

"ma im sorry" you went on your phone to call you uber to the airport. "i know you wont believe me so I'll call her and she'll tell you what we did , I swear I didn't do anything tho"

he called her again. "hey so uh so do you know fela mari?" he said starring at the phone. "i literally love her so much why?" "because that was my girlfriend the day"

"well uh that explains a lot" "so what really happened" you interrupted not trying to have a full discussion with her.

"um we were going to fuck but he said no because he didn't feel good doing it.. we did make out tho" she said going silent right after that. "okay"

your Uber was outside and you didn't know what to do. it was time for you to focus on you for once. "So you're leaving?" he said walking near the door."

"You can't leave it's too late and im not letting you leave. where could you go at 3am?"he blocked the door so you can't leave.

"ceedee move out the fucking way" You punched him in him face. Your anger was coming back. "Fela what the fuck" he said holding his face.

You punched him again but this time in his nose. It started bleeding. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry" you said instantly regretting what you had did.

"Fela..calm down" he said moving you to the bed to sit down and calm down. You were tired you didn't feel like this.

As seconds went on more blood came down ceedees face. "Clean your face" you said in disgust. "I can't leave you your going to try to leave"

——

it's been a hour of you and ceedee sitting and staring at each other. After 20 minutes you started drifting off and after that you were sleeping in the bed.

As you were sleep ceedee cleaned off his face and checked out his nose. He swept the floor and cleaned the desk off. He went to the store at 6am and got a bunch of stuff for you.