006.

𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬 -- 𝟏𝟎:𝟏𝟑𝐩𝐦 -- 𝐉𝐚𝐧 𝟒𝐭𝐡

Today was the day CeeDee went away for his game. It was the playoffs so it was super important to him.

You were coming to this game since it meant a lot to him. You weren't leaving today with him because he had to practice and everything but you were going to come to it on the 6th with the game being on the 7th.

The game was in Green Bay and you never been there. Ceedee kissed your head as you were just walking up. "I'm leaving ma , See you in a little bit" he said while grabbing his book bag and suit case.

"Goodbye cee , gimme kisses" you said poking your lips out. He came and gave you a kiss on the lips and walked out the room.

You sat up and wiped your eyes. You had a busy day so you needed to be productive. You had to get your hair done,finish some new designs for a new the Valentine's Day launch of your brand and a bunch of other stuff.

You grabbed your phone and went through your socials and stuff. After you got up and walked into the bathroom. you brushed your teeth and took your robe of so you could get in the shower.

"Alexa play Low By Sza on my playlist" you walked into the shower and started your face routine "You know how to reach me every time and it plays in your mind" you sing along with sza as you moved in circles with your face scrubber.

You washed your skin and finished in the shower. After the shower you took your tracks out and washed your hair in your hair washing tub

You gave straight your hair and than curled the ends since your hair was a past your chest. "Now what will I wearr" you said walking into your closet.

You threw this outfit on and walked downstairs you went into the kitchen and made yourself some eggs,bacon & waffles

you grabbed a orange juiceout the fridge and your laptop off the island table and sat down at your table to eat and finish some work

you finished your work and closed your laptop you disposed your leftover food and grabbed your purse and keys to go to target to get some things you needed before you went to Tampa.

You got in the car and turned on "All Mine" By Brent and started to drive. "The night is young and we not drunk enough" nobody really know this side of music taste you had.

You got to Target and walked around the store trying to find a neck pillow,Travel Blanket and small toothpaste.

you found everything but you couldn't decide on a pink or white travel blanket but you know you decided to go with the pink one

I love time like this all by myself and alone I really love this I get some peace of mind and just think about things.