015.

𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬 -- 𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟓𝐩𝐦 -- 𝐉𝐚𝐧 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡

"ma wake up.." ceedee shook you in the bed. you really didn't want to wake up you just wanted time to sleep.

"yes yea im up" you sat up and stared at the blanket. "ma i wanted to say im sorry and these are for you" he sat flowers next to you

"i knew it takes 2 people to make a baby and i overreacted about the baby. i do want a baby in the future with you ma" stood in front of the bed.

"its fine cee its fine. i just want to go home im stressed asf" you put your hands on your head and just sighed.

"we leave today at 4pm" ceedee said to you while sat next to you. "ma what has been wrong" he hugged you and you laid on his chest.

"due to high demand my business has been clashing because people aren't getting there packages. I low key miss my dad and I literally just got pregnant 2 days ago which was stress added on top of that. Your first reaction was to act just like my mom and just scream and yell instead of asking me about it but it's fine it's over with I just had work yo do and it's too much.

"ma i had no idea. I didn't mean to respond in such way im just not ready for a baby. than I lost a important game to me last night so it was a lot to take in" he rubbed your back and kissed your forehead.

"but it's fine now we're going home so i can fix everything." you put on a smile so you wouldn't be so sad. "well we should start packing and stuff" you said trying to run away from the sad stuff.

"so ceedee get in the shower and stuff and I'll make sure all of are stuff is packed and good at the door" you moved the moved the flowers off the bed and started getting yall
Stuff up.

"okay ma" he said as he got up and got into the shower just as you said.

——

yall got on the jet and ended up sleeping on the jet too. yall had busy lifes so sleeping was a big part of traveling when it came to yall.

——

yall were finally back home and you were the happiest you could be. "ma im gonna go upstairs and lay in the bed if you wanna join you can" he said as he walked up the stairs

you just put you and ceedee's clothes in the washing machines along with all the stuff in the suitcases. you took all the soaps and stuff out and put it back into y'all's room.

you grabbed yourself a water out the fridge and sat on the couch. it was finally time for you to work.

ever though it was 8pm you still could work. so you started working on new designs and making sure everybody got there packages. you called your workers and made sure everything was okay.

you were going to stop by the warehouse one of these days so you could just check up on stuff and make your workers a visit.

"you coming to lay down with me" ceedee was half way down the steps. "i have a lot of work to do so probably not love" you said softly.

"well I'll be hear when your done" he said walking back up the stairs. you finished up a last dm and designed and sent it into the warehouse so they could start working on the shirts.

"finally im done with that" you said walking over to the washing machine and puffin yall clothes in the dryer

you walked upstairs and got into bed with ceedee. "ceedee what are you up stairs doing?" you started getting comfortable. "just watching the chi" he said being really interested into the show

"you love this show" he smiled that you remembered That's about him. "well im gonna lay down and go to sleep" you said laying next to him while he put his hand on your butt rubbing it.

"goodnight mama" he rubbed your butt as he continued watching tv "goodnight love" You said falling halfway asleep.

"AN: a short and simple one i need more ideas nglll"