010.

𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬 -- 𝟗:𝟒𝟓𝐚𝐦 -- 𝐉𝐚𝐧 𝟗𝐭𝐡

you woke up to the sun shining on your face you remained still because ceedee was still sleeping.
you were just examining ceedees face and you noticed he had a scar on his nose.

you knew that was from you. that was the first time you ever put your hands on him and you honestly felt so bad about yourself.

You rubbed on ceedees face feeling every inch of his face. You honestly felt crazy and you didn't know you would be strong to mark his face up

you started crying over the fact that you did that too him. you felt bad but he still hurt you,you never understood why you felt like it was your fault when he hurt you.

"good morning ma" cee said waking up from you rubbing his face. "good morning" you said wiping your tears.

usually when you were about to start your periods you felt depressed,tired and clingy. So you just assumed that was it.

"why was you rubbing my face ma?" he said putting his hands on your hand which was on your face.

"your scratch on your face" you said rubbing it. "it's fine it's probably fro football or something" he said pushing it off

you knew it's wasn't from that but you let it go from right now. "ma what do you want to do today"

i just knew i was getting spoiled today,which made you feel so much better. "you wanna go for dinner tonight?" he grabbed his phone as you continued to play with his hair."you already know i do" your whole face lit up.

——

"i really need some more clothes" you said falling back on the bed and screaming. "ma what the fuck is wrong?" he ran into the room and stared at you

"i have no clothes im so stressed" you said putting your hands on your face "get my card out my wallet and buy some clothes" he walked out the room and went downstairs.

"yes" you smiled and got his card. you you brought all your clothes and felt 10x better about life. You went downstairs to check up on ceedee

"ceeee , baeeee" you said sitting on his lap "what's wrong ma?" he put his hand on your butt and the other one was still on his phone.

"nothing i missed you being around me" you grabbed his face you kept kissing his lips. "did you get your clothes ma?"

"yes , thank you daddy" you laid your head on his shoulder. "mama you okay , you been off lately" he rubbed your back and kissed your forehead

"umm idk im probably about to start my period , yk im clingy and emotional when im about to start it"

"you want strawberry's than?" he rubbed your back. you always wanted strawberry around your period. "yes" you said letting him get up

"I'll go to the store and get you some" he got up and grabbed his keys "Don't take to long I'm goin  a miss you" he opened up the door as you said that

"i won't take long i swear" he closed the door and you laided on the couch. "ughhh" you grabbed the blanket that had you and ceedee on it and turned on Moana

"The island gives us what we need" you sung along with the song on the movie. you got up either blanket wrapped around your neck.

you were super cold and went to the kitchen to get a drink. "ma im back" you heard ceedee talking to you "im in the kitchen" you semi yelled .