007.

𝐃𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐬 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬 -- 𝟕:𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦 -- 𝐉𝐚𝐧 𝟔𝐭𝐡

you had finished packing your suitcase earlier and you were now sipping on your Starbucks waiting for your plane to be called.

you have a 7:35pm plane to Tampa. you were super tired so you were super happy to be on the plane and go to sleep

"Plane 206 is now boarding" you got your suit case and walked up to the gate "ticket please" you grabbed you ticket out your pocket and walked onto the plane

you put on your AirPod maxes and sat down, you fell asleep instantly. You were too tired you didn't get anything sleep last night.

——

you woke up just in time for the plane to land. It was about 9:45pm and you walked out the tunnel of the plane.

you definitely needed more sleep. You texted ceedee to see where his hotel was and everything. "drop your pin im omw"

you stood there and waited for ceedee to text back. "omg fela i love your clothes" a little fan came up to you and smiled.

"aww your so adorable hii thank you so much" you gave her a hugged and smiled. "can i get a picture with you?" she said softly smiling "Yes ofc love" you took the picture with her and she smiled

"wait take this your little the cutest thing" you took off your diamond bracelet set and diamond ring.
"omggg thank youuu" she said super happy

"your welcome" she walked away with her mom and you smiled to yourself you loved your little fans they were adorable to you

ceedee replied and told you the hotel so you were on the way there in your Uber.

"Im here" you texted ceedee and you sat in the lobby for him to come down and get you. "hey ma" he said coming out the elevator.

"hey cee" you said super tired. you were so tired and didn't know why. y'all went upstairs and the first thing you did was look at the whole room.

it was a mess.

"Cedarian DeLeon Lamb." you said genuinely about to cry. "yes" he came out the bathroom and looked at you in the doorway you haven't moved.

"why is it so messy in here, wtf did you do" you put your suitcase on the closet you didn't have time to unpack.

you knew it was 10:25pm and that if you didn't get sleep in the next 15 minutes you would have to run on starbucks tomorrow for the games.

but your ocd was killing you not to clean the room. so you quickly cleaned the room up in 30 minutes.

"fela what are you doing?" ceedee laid on the now made bed. "im cleaning ceedee maybe you should do it once and a while"

you were annoyed that you had to clean up. but not the mad annoyed just annoyed. "well excuse me" he went on his phone and laid down on the bed.

you were tired and sleepy but you only had to wipe of the bathroom counter and than you were done. you walked into the bathroom to fix it up when you saw a eyelash on the floor.

now you know it couldn't be yours if you just got here today. "Ceedee you had another bitch in here?" you said raising your voice a bit.

"No why?" He sat up in the bed. "It's an eyelash in here and I don't where them..I get my done individually" you walked out the bathroom and showed him

"maybe they forgot to clean that they were still cleaning when I got here" he said being very nonchalant about it.

you just pushed it off,you were tired and wasn't in the mood to argue with him tonight. You finished wiping off the counter and went into the closet to get your suitcase.

you opened your suitcase and grabbed a pair of pajamas ,you got a bunch of cute sets from fashion nova and finally decided to wear one.

you put on the set and got into the bed. you were facing the opposite side of ceedee. You weren't mad at him but the whole eyelash threw you off.

than you cleaned his room for him because you just physically can't be in a messy hotel you might actually go crazy.

"you okay ma" he came from behind you and pulled you to face him "Im just tired" you said while your eyes were closed. "I love you" he kissed your lips as he laid his head on your chest

you started playing with his hair and soon fell asleep with your hands in his dreads.

AN : hey yall this is a short one. Im going to try to do like 3 parts in the next 2 days. How do yall like it ? Y'all think ceedee cheating or whatt??