Introduction.

Daphne Iris Jackson, she's the young twin of Perseus Jackson

Daphne Iris Jackson, she's the young twin of Perseus Jackson. Although, they are twins, sadly enough, they don't share the same birthdate. Percy Jackson was born an hour before midnight on the 18th of august and Daphne, twenty minutes after midnight on the 19th of august. Percy always likes to brag he's a day older than her, which in reality is just an hour and twenty minutes.

Daphne is named after the both the flower Daphne, meaning sweetness, honesty, love, and innocence. But also after a Naiad-nymph of the river Ladon of Arkadia or the Peneios (Peneus) in Thessalia.

Her mother came with the name Daphne because the Naiad-nymph was associated with fountains, wells, springs, streams, brooks and other bodies of freshwater. Maybe not the saltwater that her father is from but it did show a certain oath to water.

Her middle name, Iris, poseidon only knows why Daphne got a middle name and Percy not. But crazy enough, she did get a second name, maybe it had something to do with the fact that Daphne only moved if Sally had laid her hand on her stomach or talked to her directly, While Percy moved when he pleased. As if Daphne only moved when she was given a message.

Personality:

Personality:

Daphne can't be more different than her troublemaking brother, Percy. She's a very well behaved twelve year old, beside the heavy dyslexia and ADHD, she can sit still for hours upon end with a book under her nose or dance around the room longer then any other ADHD kid can.

She's not gifted at music but she loves to listen to everything and she would try every instrument in her music classes, she sucks at all of them but it wouldn't stop her from using them.

When she was born, she was a very quiet kid and very easygoing, while her brother was wiggly and very loud. She didn't cry unless she was hungry, always awake and looking around her to see the world. While Percy liked to be loud, didn't like to sleep much either but wanted to go everywhere he could look.

As infants, Daphne babbled a lot and laughed most of the time. While Percy was slow at learning to move around and talk, Daphne learned quick but didn't move around as quickly or babbled as loud as Percy. The only thing she was loud about was the stereo that her mother owned and learned pretty quickly how to crank up the music, even going as far as learning how to turn it on.