The sun began to rise over the kingdom of Prophis, the light colouring the floor as it seeped through the curtains in the blonde woman's room. The woman lay in bed as she admired the golden hue that painted her wooden flooring, sighing in content knowing it wouldn't be long until her peace was interrupted, she sprawled out and stretched, her bones clicking as she sat up on the soft bed and dangled her legs over the edge. She made her way over to the double doors in her room that were covered by curtains and opened them up, stepping on the balcony, she leaned against the banister and swooned over the edge, laying against it as she looked out over the kingdom, seeing some villagers up and tending to their farms and shops, some waving up to her on the balcony as she gave them a soft smile, preparing herself to keep a stone cold look for the rest of the day - she was the protector of this kingdom.. and more importantly her family.. she was very rarely seen with a smile on her face, speaking enthusiastically or happy really by the public, she felt that if she could present herself as stone cold, nobody could view her as vulnerable.. she stood lost in thought before there was a faint knock at her door.

"Miss Rosemary? Your Majesty?" She turned to the door as she saw a small hand peek around the door, which put a small smile on her face. It was her lady-in-waiting, a young-ish girl who goes by the name of Lorena.
"Morning Loz, come in.." The young girl entered the room, shutting the door behind her as she went around the room opening the woman's curtains. "How did you sleep Your Majest.. Rose?" The girl fumbled over her words as she saw the glare from the woman, who had told her countless times to call her by her name. "I slept good, my sheets could probably do with a wash though, they're beginning to feel a bit itchy on my skin.. if you have time that would be a huge help, but if not then I can do it after my training." She spoke as she made her way to her vanity table, beginning to brush through her hair, considering she was a warrior, she had very healthy luscious blonde hair that sat at her hips, however she always had it either: braided, in a ponytail, space buns or in a regular bun. "Of course, I'll see that it gets done.. your mother is already awake, she's asked to see you and Tommy for breakfast this morning, she has something to ask of you apparently.." The blonde woman hummed as she had hair clips in her mouth to reassure the girl she had heard her. "That's all I have for you today, if you need anything else from me then you know where to find me." The young girl smiled as she walked out of the room with the dirty bedding in hand and made her way down the corridor, her shoes tapping on the wood.

Rosemary changed into a white tee, a brown corset and arm guards, a pair of black pants and knee high brown boots. Her hair tied back in a bun with some strands falling out the front, she tied her corset as she walked to the main hall for breakfast, greeting different workers as she went. "Goodmorning my love.." the woman softened at the sound of her mother's voice, smiling as she walked over to give her a small hug before sitting down. "GoodMorning Mother." The two made small talk while being served their food as they waited for the younger blonde to join them. "I swear that boy would sleep the whole day away if he could." The queen spoke, giggling to herself as she watched her son plod into the room and lazily sit down at the table. "Morning Toms."
Rosemary looked at him, grinning as he looked up at her. "Hi Rose, please do not tease me about how I look, I didn't sleep." The two women chuckled at this and the three began eating their breakfast. "
So.. Lorena mentioned you had something to ask of us Mother?" She turned to face her as she took a sip of water, washing her food down. "Ah yes.. as you know, we are a favourite among the kingdoms and there's been some tension recently.. King Philza has asked for us to visit him for a few days to re discuss an alliance, there has apparently been some issues between them and Ahuizar.. he asked for you specifically as he says he doesn't know anybody else as savvy with war strategies, he then proceeded to invite the rest of us as a getaway from home." The woman cocked her head to the side at the statement Philza made; she had never met the general of the Gavarian army but she had heard nothing but positive things about him, she wondered why she was wanted. "Well I'll definitely come! It's been awhile since I've seen Tubbo." Smiled the younger boy, suddenly now much more awake than he was 20 minutes ago. The two turned to the younger woman who was obviously lost in thought. "Rose.. dear?"
"Oh, Sorry Mother, Yes of course, if that's what you'd like to do, I'll have a carriage organised for us.. you and Tommy can ride in the carriage and I will escort you. If you'll excuse me, I need to give the troops some orders for the day." She stood for the table and bowed slightly before excusing herself and heading to the large doors.

(helloooo! welcome to the book, hopefully you'll enjoy, it's been a long time since I've written anything, I hope that it's alright for you and I apologise for any writing mistakes!)