XXVI

smut :)

Rosemary's breath hitched as she felt Techno move her hair out of the way and kiss her neck gently, she felt as if her legs would give out from under her, she winced slightly as the man bit and sucked her neck leaving marks on her skin. The man removed his hands from her for a moment, pulling his suit jacket and his own mask off, Rosemary untying hers at the back as she ruffled her hair, turning to face him as she sat on the edge of the sofa, looking at the man infront of her.. white suit shirt that defined his muscles with the top buttons undone.. sleeves rolled up, sleek black suit trousers defining his bulge, she glanced up to meet his gaze as she heard him chuckle, the man looking down at her as he admired her.. the dark red dress that clung to her curves, her hair that fell down her back but was messy from the mask, her red lipstick that was still perfectly intact.. her eyes which met his and the way she batted her lashes.. "Are you just going to stare at me?" She questioned, a smirk pulling at her lips as she saw his expression change, walking towards her as she stood up, he placed a hand on her waist and the other on her cheek, kissing her softly.. her hands finding their way into his hair as she tugged slightly, earning a groan from the man as she took the chance to deepen the kiss, exploring eachother as he guided her to the sofa, never stopping the kiss as he sat down, pulling the woman onto his lap, her hands finding their way to his shirt as she undid the last of the buttons, her fingers tracing his abs for a moment before she reached his trousers, she pulled away from the kiss and knelt in between his legs, undoing his trouser button and zip, sliding his trousers down as she palmed his bulge, glancing up at him as he watched her movements, sweat beginning to drip from his forehead and his lips parted as his hand reached for her face, running his thumb across her cheek before reaching for the back of her head, pulling her back onto his lap. "you're so gorgeous.." her face burning as he complimented her, she stood as she unzipped her dress, sliding the material off and tossing it to the side as she stood in the underwear she was supposed to perform in, she felt rough hands land on her hips as she placed herself back onto his lap. "there was no way I was letting you go up on a stage in this.." he mumbled, guiding her hips as she rolled against his bulge.. the man groaning again as he kissed her, biting her lower lip to allow him to explore her mouth with his tongue, occasionally breaking apart for air, her eyes squinted due to the light she turned on being the main one, techno noticed this and reached for his mask, throwing it at the light switch as the lights switched off. "thank you.." she giggled softly, smiling into the kiss before she stood up, taking Techno's hand and guiding him to the bedroom, shutting the door behind them as she felt him place a hand at the back of her head, practically slamming her into the door as their noses met, a gentle moan escape her mouth because of the impact. "..ah.. rough much.." she teased, the man attacking her neck with kisses once again, leaving marks along her collarbone and shoulders.. he placed his hands on her hips and guided her to the bed, her hands reaching to his shirt as he laid her down. "take your damn shirt off.." she mumbled, the man chuckling as he pulled off the fabric and his trousers, leaving him in his boxers as he crawled on top of her, kissing her again, taking a moment to admire her before he pulled off her underwear, leaving her naked infront of him.. he trailed kisses down her body starting at her neck before landing at her belly button. Placing a hand on her womanhood, running it over her clit as she breathed out, a smirk painted on his face as he ducked his head and ran his tongue through her folds, having her bend her knees as she hooked his arms around her, his tongue exploring every inch of her, the woman squirming as she moaned. "t-tech.. ah.. please just.. can you please.." she struggled, grabbing his hair as she pulled his head up to look at her.. she was dripping with sweat, her lipstick smeared slightly and her hair sticking to her forehead..
He stood up and removed his boxers, his hand wrapping around his cock as he pumped it, groaning slightly.. Rosemary watched him in admiration before he crawled back on top of her again, kissing her softly. "Are you okay..?" He smiled gently, his voice no louder than a whisper, the woman below him nodding as she placed her arms loosely around his neck, the man lining himself up with her before slowly pushing him inside, the woman below him moaning out.. he couldn't help the groan that fell from his mouth, he leaned closer to her and began kissing her again as he sped his pace up, the woman moaning into his mouth, him groaning as she scratched his back definitely making him bleed slightly, he pulled out of her, the woman gasping at the cold as the man pulled her to the edge of the bed before turning her over so she was on her front, her knees bent with her ass in the air, a smirk on his face as he slapped her leaving a bright red mark on her skin, the woman letting out a small yelp as he did so, he grabbed her ass before slamming back into her and relentlessly pounding into her, he could see her face as she had practically melted, her mouth hung open and her eyes slightly open as she was screaming his name and moaning.. "Techno..~" she moaned out, her legs trembling slightly as she was struggling to hold herself up. "Just.. just wait.." he spoke softly, grunting slightly as he pounded into her at an ungodly pace. "oh.. oh my god..!" she muffled her screams by grabbing a pillow and pushing her face into it, her whole body practically shaking as she came, techno still thrusting into her as he got closer to his climax. "ah.. fu.." he breathed out his words, his hips staggering as he came in her, dragging himself out slowly as he stepped back, picking up his shirt as he wiped himself and Rosemary, chuckling as she practically collapsed on the bed, her body shining with sweat. "hi gorgeous.." he smiled softly, lying down next to her as she looked at him, her mouth still agape as she was trying to catch her breath. "wow.." she laughed softly, techno nodding as he also laughed slightly, kissing her forehead, her eyes slowly closing, he put an arm under head and pulled her closer to him, pulling the covers over them as they snuggled up next to eachother and fell asleep..